Closed Thread
Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
Like Tree162Likes

Thread: 6/27 Show Thread: Episode 6 *West Coast Spoilers*

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Re: 6/27 Show Thread: Episode 6 *West Coast Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002 View Post
    Is that MICKEY returning??
    I hope so. Ashley kind of put him on the spot and he had to leave. He was just saying if you aren't feeling it with me just send me home, but I think he was kind of hoping she would give him a rose at the rose ceremony. The way it played out he had no other choice but to leave.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    I would have switched out Constantine for Blake, but otherwise it's a good group.
    She had a one-on-one date with Constantine and they seemed to hit it off. I think that because she did not have an extended period of alone time with Blake, coupled with what he said, her choice was obvious.

Also,I don't think Mickey will return; she is down to 6 now and next week will eliminate two more and pick who to go with on home town dates. This follows past seasons.......but of course you never know.

Was that Ben or Constantine in Fiji??

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

CMD, I understand why she did it but my choice would have been Blake... he's prettier than Connie, imo. Plus, I don't get the feeling that Connie is that invested in Ashley or ever was.
    JavaJo and Midol like this.

I think the shirtless guy in Fiji is Constantine; I've noticed he has a VERY broad torso/chest/back.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    CMD, I understand why she did it but my choice would have been Blake... he's prettier than Connie, imo. Plus, I don't get the feeling that Connie is that invested in Ashley or ever was.
    I thought Constantine and Lucas both felt as angry with Ashley as Blake if not more so, but they didn't seem to have the guts to say it one on one. I think they both wanted to continue the vacation, not the time with Ashley.
    Pippa47 and Midol like this.

I know my opinion doesn't mean much but from the way I saw things..she has cheated these guys for the last 3 weeks dues to her obsession with Bentley and becuase of that all of the men tonight should have received roses except Mickey since he chose to leave and then they all should have been given a 1 on 1 date with a clean slate since she is over Pinto...I feel like the remaining guys got the short end of the stick and got cheated and they should have beeen given the chance to start on an even playing field and don't tell me Fleiss couldn't have done it because he could have if he wanted too..but IMO each of thee 7 remaining guys deserved a rose and 1 on 1 time so she could focus on them 100% since she has not been doing that
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kateb View Post
    I thought Constantine and Lucas both felt as angry with Ashley as Blake if not more so, but they didn't seem to have the guts to say it one on one. I think they both wanted to continue the vacation, not the time with Ashley.
    True, but Lucas, he of the foul mouth, already had a rose. I'm no fan of pot stirrer Blake, either, but he seems to be the only one of them who never got a one-on-one date with Ashley so I understand why he would be upset that she is wasting their time. Quite honestly, I think most of them are there for the free ride but I do feel JP honestly has feelings for her. I just can't see the attraction to Constantine as he is not very good-looking imo, nor does he seem to possess any sparkling wit.
    J.D. likes this.

We lost cable here for the whole 2 hours the show was on. Does anyone know when the episode will be online? Cable came back on at 10:02!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    I really wish we could've seen Ben's reaction to see what she had to say. We saw how JP felt and heard him defend her reasons to the other guys and we heard all of the other guys' thoughts on the subject but his... All we saw were the uncomfortable looks he made...
    My question is why did tptb want us to see how all of this was affecting Ben F.? Ashley had already had a second date with JP who she appears to be falling for. So why was so important for the cameras to keep focusing of Ben F's expressions?

Closed Thread