Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: where are the screencaps and spoilers???

FORT Newbie

where are the screencaps and spoilers???

obviously somewhere I am not looking. please help

Re: where are the screencaps and spoilers???

No spoilers or screencaps this season.

Read the sticky thread "Announcement about the upcoming season of the Bachelorette." It explains it all.

Now that the season is almost over I have to say just HOW MUCH I miss the spoilers and especially the detailed screencap thread. I still read spoilers elsewhere but all the analyzing and detective work is exceptional and to me, go hand in hand with the Bachelor(ette) series. I hope FORT considers bringing it back.
    It's not denial, I'm just very selective about the reality I accept

FORT Fogey

I am sure the mods will consider it if those who spoiled it for all of us learn to behave.

FORT Fogey

I'm assuming there's another board with spoilers and stuff. Would someone mind pm'ing me?
    Fanny Mare likes this.

FORT Newbie

People were getting so obsessed that FORT had become a laughing stock on the internet. Thats why it was taken away for this season. Like Columbia said, if those involved would behave, maybe the mods will lighten up next season.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ky-la View Post
    I'm assuming there's another board with spoilers and stuff. Would someone mind pm'ing me?
    Consider it done..........
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Not only is it rude and incredibly bad netiquette to send posters to competing sites, it's also against our rules to use OUR PM system to do so.

Discussions like this one don't make the mods any more likely to allow spoilers next season. In fact, this merely proves our point.

I will be the one lone voice of support for a spoiler-free zone: The FRC is tonight and I STILL don't know who's going to be F1! I think that's great! Previous seasons I've known from the first few weeks, because people accidentally let it slip in the non-spoiler forums. I like the fact that nobody spoiled it for me; I felt like I got the max enjoyment out of the whole season. (By max, I mean the maximum possible in a sad and discouraging season, LOL.)

Last year the entire conversation moved into the spoiler forums and there were only 5 or 6 people posting in the non-spoilers. Then somehow the non-spoiler forums got spoiled anyway. This year, with spoiler disallowed on FORT, the non-spoiled forums have been a little more lively. Maybe eventually they'll get back to their former vigor.

But anyway, it's fun to discuss and give opinions and then find out I'm wrong and change my mind about show contestants and really enjoy "the process" (don't flame me for using that word).
    Eastcoastmom likes this.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast