Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: where are the screencaps and spoilers???

Re: where are the screencaps and spoilers???

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer View Post
    . . . really enjoy "the process" (don't flame me for using that word).
    Aw, crap! You said "process"! See, if you would have said "journey," I could have poured a shot!
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Quote Originally Posted by ellen View Post
    aw, crap! You said "process"! See, if you would have said "journey," i could have poured a shot!
    roflmao~

While I admit that I personally enjoy the spoilers, I have been impressed at how civil it has remained this season. Every year in the last few weeks, everyone chooses sides and it gets very heated. I have seen very little of that this season - and considering what I have seen on some other boards - I think the lack of spoiler information definitely has something to do with it.
    Ellen, waywyrd, Babycakee and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer View Post
    I will be the one lone voice of support for a spoiler-free zone: The FRC is tonight and I STILL don't know who's going to be F1! I think that's great! Previous seasons I've known from the first few weeks, because people accidentally let it slip in the non-spoiler forums. I like the fact that nobody spoiled it for me; I felt like I got the max enjoyment out of the whole season. (By max, I mean the maximum possible in a sad and discouraging season, LOL.)

Last year the entire conversation moved into the spoiler forums and there were only 5 or 6 people posting in the non-spoilers. Then somehow the non-spoiler forums got spoiled anyway. This year, with spoiler disallowed on FORT, the non-spoiled forums have been a little more lively. Maybe eventually they'll get back to their former vigor.

But anyway, it's fun to discuss and give opinions and then find out I'm wrong and change my mind about show contestants and really enjoy "the process" (don't flame me for using that word).

I am also spoiler free this season! It was a tough road - it's killing me not really knowing if Ashley picks JP!! Only 45 more minutes to go!

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    While I admit that I personally enjoy the spoilers, I have been impressed at how civil it has remained this season. Every year in the last few weeks, everyone chooses sides and it gets very heated. I have seen very little of that this season - and considering what I have seen on some other boards - I think the lack of spoiler information definitely has something to do with it.

Yes it has been much more civilized on the board this time around. I still miss some of the posters though
    ilja likes this.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12