Closed Thread
Page 1 of 15 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree48Likes

Thread: 6/13 Show Thread Episode 4 *West Coast Spoilers*

6/13 Show Thread Episode 4 *West Coast Spoilers*

SPOILER FREE ZONE

Rainy, humid Phuket, Thailand, here we come!

Now that we are Bentley-free. this should be fun and enjoyable. Have fun along with the Bachelorette gang.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Re: 6/13 Show Thread Episode 4 *West Coast Spoilers*

OMG...is this going to be 2 hours of whiney about Bentley..if so IDK if I can watch..lol
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

FORT Fan

I hope she paid attention to constantine and how he handles the curve ball

FORT Fan

I think Ashley is really nice and sweet, but I can't help wondering how this show would be with Emily instead.
    Last edited by Deutscher; 06-13-2011 at 08:24 PM.

FORT Fan

Why couldn't her handler have told her "get over pinto, when you see some of the things he said, you'll look like a fool to have ever cared one bit. Hold it in girl."

Where is everyone? This thead used to have hundeds viewing on Mondays Where have all the gone? Off to Phuket !
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

One phrase I really wish would drop from vocabulary...."you know what I mean"? Stop Constantine with the "you know what I mean" and why talk so fast? He must not really be from Atlanta...transplant for sure. Also drop "you know what I'm saying"?

Quote Originally Posted by murphytoo View Post
    Why couldn't her handler have told her "get over pinto, when you see some of the things he said, you'll look like a fool to have ever cared one bit. Hold it in girl."
    CH should have stood up for her and insisted that they showed her....maybe then every other word that comes out of her mouth wouldn't be Bentley...I am tired of hearing about it...just plain ole tired of him

rut rohhhhhh..the guys are starting to compare who has kissed her...that always causes drama

I like Constatine...had to pull for him from the get go since he is a GA boy...but I really like what I see about him...I would have to say that him and JP are my favorites with Ashley from what we have seen so far from interactions..they both seem like really nice guys...lmao..in fact my 14 yr old is screaming that she wants Constatine for herself...wants to know if he would wait a few years for her to get older...lol

Quote Originally Posted by jelle View Post
    Where is everyone? This thead used to have hundeds viewing on Mondays Where have all the gone? Off to Phuket !
    I just think a lot of people are really ticked off about how ABC handled the Bentley situation and didn't step in...it was like they were saying its okay to treat a woman that way and from talk I have heard that hasn't gone over too well

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    I just think a lot of people are really ticked off about how ABC handled the Bentley situation and didn't step in...it was like they were saying its okay to treat a woman that way and from talk I have heard that hasn't gone over too well
    I have heard much the same thing - they knew Ashley was a "boring" choice, and they went too far trying to spice up this round - and one up all the other scandals. Thing is, Fleiss is such an idiot because an on camera verbal take down would have sold as much but not alienated their main audience. Maybe she just wasn't spunky enuf to pull it off.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 15 1234567891011 ... LastLast