Closed Thread
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree48Likes

Thread: 6/13 Show Thread Episode 4 *West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 6/13 Show Thread Episode 4 *West Coast Spoilers*

About the whole "stepkids are baggage" notion, I have a daughter who was married before and has a young daughter. She is now married to a man who was also married before and has a son. She loves her husband VERY MUCH and actually loves her stepson as well but has told me on several occasions how terribly difficult it is. Even in the best of circumstances having step children can be difficult. If you can avoid that kind of drama and stress (with marriage already being hard enough,) why add it in?

FORT Fan

I don't know what to say this week.. I would have really liked to enjoy this episode and the dates but Ashley ruined it for me with all the Bentley, Bentley, Bentley crap. I'm just getting so fed up with it, she has such great guys there and she is wasting her time on that sack of trash. I don't think this bodes well for the future of her and her F1

Hoping we at least get to see an Ali and Roberto wedding this summer.
    MrsClaus likes this.

Last night show made me sick! Ashley has so much growing up to do and she needs some major therapy. If she doesn't love herself than how can she possibly love another?? IMHO, all of the remaining men are too good for her. The only one she does deserve is Bentley. I guess she'll learn after the show that her so called womans intuition is HORRIBLE!! So it looks like Bentley returns; she can't get him off of her mind. I can't in a million years see how she ends up in love at the end of this with anyone but him
    The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. Helen Keller

I've never been a step-mom but I had two sons when I married my husband and we have one together. He treats the older two as he does his own. My boys have a step-mom and in the early years, it was rocky but mostly because their dad and I didn't get along. His wife really helped the situation and now we are fairly friendly. We can all be in the same room together and mesh well. But my boys are now 19 and 21. She was always good to them so I've never had a beef with her. It's never been all about me...it's what's best for my children.

Ashley has all of these great guys and she's hung up on the dirtbag? Ugh. Fleiss has brought numerous children to see their parent....he would have done the same for Bentley if he wanted to stay. Ashley should know this. The fact that he chose to leave should give her a clue. She's missing out on these wonderful men and it's her loss, for sure. The Ben's, Constantine, Ames, JP, William, Mickey......Nice guys who aren't hard on the eyes and seem sincere. WTH is wrong with her? I'd be sitting in a puddle of my own drool if I were in her position....lmao!
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

FORT Fan

I'm so disappointed that they didn't show her the tapes, I think that way she could have gotten mad, gotten over it and moved on. Instead Bentley is held as this saint in her head. IMO Chris H and producers are worse then Bentley for not just letting Ashley know the truth.

[QUOTE=Mikesgirl83;4316357]I'm so disappointed that they didn't show her the tapes, I think that way she could have gotten mad, gotten over it and moved on. Instead Bentley is held as this saint in her head. IMO Chris H and producers are worse then Bentley for not just letting Ashley know the truth.[/QUOTE

Mike Fleiss has hit rock bottom for this (CH is just another puppet master of him, imo) and so has this show. Why waste so much time on a "has been" instead of one the great remaining men? This season stinks of set up to me. I hope I can say that here... if not, my apologies.
    The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. Helen Keller

From what I am reading since I am not watching it seems to me Bentley is playing games and he has the upper hand and he knows it so he is going to use it for all it is worth. Apparently Ashley is desperate or she would send him packing. It seems to me her IQ isn't matching up with her common sense.

Can't see anything salvaged from this season.
    You don't have to attend every argument you are invited to.

It was hard to keep foucsed on this episode. I was distracted by paint drying in the other room. She is the dullest girl I have ever seen on tv.
    Ellen, maryhse and Babycakee like this.

I'm just really glad that no one decided to suggest a drinking contest based on hearing "Bentley." I would have been blitzed before the first set of commercials.
    Ellen and dzigner like this.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    I've never been a step-mom but I had two sons when I married my husband and we have one together. He treats the older two as he does his own. My boys have a step-mom and in the early years, it was rocky but mostly because their dad and I didn't get along. His wife really helped the situation and now we are fairly friendly. We can all be in the same room together and mesh well. But my boys are now 19 and 21. She was always good to them so I've never had a beef with her. It's never been all about me...it's what's best for my children.

Ashley has all of these great guys and she's hung up on the dirtbag? Ugh. Fleiss has brought numerous children to see their parent....he would have done the same for Bentley if he wanted to stay. Ashley should know this. The fact that he chose to leave should give her a clue. She's missing out on these wonderful men and it's her loss, for sure. The Ben's, Constantine, Ames, JP, William, Mickey......Nice guys who aren't hard on the eyes and seem sincere. WTH is wrong with her? I'd be sitting in a puddle of my own drool if I were in her position....lmao!
    You made a great point with your comments in bold! I didn't even think of that. However, you are quite right in stating that MF has indeed brought children to the show to see their parents and would have been willing to accomodate Bentley. The problem is that Ashley isn't thinking clearly when it comes to Bentley. She wants to believe him. Guys like Bentley can sense when a woman isn't confident and secure and they use that to their advantage.

Ashley also should have listened to the information she received from Michelle. Instead she confronted Bentley and told him what she knew. So what did she expect him to do - admit that it was true, that he was there for the wrong reasons? She should have kept that information to herself and asked probing questions and observed his behavior. Instead she jumped all over him when he told her what she wanted to hear. With someone like JP so into her, being a perfect gentleman and showing her nothing but respect and kissing her so passionately, why on earth would she even bother to think about stupid Bentley?

Honestly, I think some of these guys respect Ashley more than she respects herself.

Closed Thread