Closed Thread
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree48Likes

Thread: 6/13 Show Thread Episode 4 *West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 6/13 Show Thread Episode 4 *West Coast Spoilers*

Exactly, I knew he would be back, they would not allow a person to be completely trashed and portrayed as a psycho sociopath. That would be such slander and I just knew he would be back for the redemption and the follow up atonement. He will be absolved. The only question is how will Ashley respond.

FORT Regular

I was standing in a long line at the grocery store and read an article in some magazine saying that Ashley begged the producers to bring Bentley the turd back. Begged and begged. So they did. He said he had never been to Hong Kong, and it was a free vacation. Now, after seeing everything he said, she feels like an idiot. Really? Not like she was warned or anything.....

Quote Originally Posted by Tobi View Post
    Exactly, I knew he would be back, they would not allow a person to be completely trashed and portrayed as a psycho sociopath. That would be such slander and I just knew he would be back for the redemption and the follow up atonement. He will be absolved. The only question is how will Ashley respond.
    nothing they could or would do could absolve him IMO
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by onmycell View Post
    I was standing in a long line at the grocery store and read an article in some magazine saying that Ashley begged the producers to bring Bentley the turd back. Begged and begged. So they did. He said he had never been to Hong Kong, and it was a free vacation. Now, after seeing everything he said, she feels like an idiot. Really? Not like she was warned or anything.....
    they could have and SHOULD HAVE set her down and showed her the truth...no matter how much it hurt...when she started begging they should have shown her the same respect they seem to have for men.....you can bet your bottom dollar it would be a totally different manner if a woman behaved this way...we saw that with Rosyln with nothing to back up their so called claims

Quote Originally Posted by dougrayfan View Post
    Ames is OK, but he's too "spontaneous" as he calls himself. It's one thing to just go when you're single, but when you have a spouse and family, you can't just get up and run when the whim hits. That's not to say that there can't be moments, but he can't just jump on a plane and run to Thailand because it sounds cool to go there when you've got someone (or a lot of someones) depending on you to be there for them.
    Maybe you can, if money isn't a concern... wouldn't that be fun and carefree! At least you could until you get preggos...
    After all, my dentist is always shifting appointments. I assume it's cuz he's taking a spur-of-the-moment leave day to fly somewhere exotic.

Yah, what IS Ames' financial background that allows him that liberty?

Ames for the next bachelor!!! Let's ramp up the intellect of the show a bit!

Rather than the "Thailand, Thailand, Thailand" we heard at Jen S.'s hometown date, in Thailand it was "Bentley, Bentley, Bentley." Sheesh. No-regrets-I-need-security Ashley needs to stop confusing lust with love.

Bentley, Bentley, Bentley AAAAAAGGGGGGG!!
    For cryin' out loud, he left last week & still it's the Bentley show. From what we're watching, I believe every word about her begging & begging TPTB to bring him back. With every date she says how great these guys are, but then Bentley, Bentley, Bentley.
    My opinion of her is dropping like a rock. Get a grip woman! He rejected you, he didn't want you. The reason is immaterial. Quit being so desperate & needy & move on. Be an adult strong woman, not an obsessive kid with a baseless crush!
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    My opinion of her is dropping like a rock. Get a grip woman! He rejected you, he didn't want you. The reason is immaterial. Quit being so desperate & needy & move on. Be an adult strong woman, not an obsessive kid with a baseless crush!
    Ashley: if you're out there, listen to the woman!!

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    ...and right now I didn't think my opinion of CH could get any lower but it has...the way he talked to her about Bentley...ohhhhhhhh it makes me mad
    Yeah, CH is still the quintessential Company Man, sticking the knife ever deeper into Ashley's wounds, all for the sake of his benefactor Fleiss. We are sick enough of the psychotic Bentley obsession, and now Chris is feeding it while pretending to be on her side.

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer View Post
    Yeah, CH is still the quintessential Company Man, sticking the knife ever deeper into Ashley's wounds, all for the sake of his benefactor Fleiss. We are sick enough of the psychotic Bentley obsession, and now Chris is feeding it while pretending to be on her side.
    well I sent him a note letting him know EXACTLY what I thought about his behavior..more people should do the same..maybe ABC will take notice

Closed Thread