Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree48Likes

Thread: 6/13 Show Thread Episode 4 *West Coast Spoilers*

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Re: 6/13 Show Thread Episode 4 *West Coast Spoilers*

Brunette Ben's hair annoys me.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Ashley, he did you a favor...you have no idea how hard it is to be a stepmother, especially to a daughter, not to mention an ex-wife to deal with. There are all those gorgeous men there without baggage...don't be an idiot... (I don't personally have step kid or ex but my friends that do ~non-stop drama, heartache etc.).
    Ellen likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Deutscher View Post
    I think Ashley is really nice and sweet, but I can't help wondering how this show would be with Emily instead.
    Boring. Nothing but 12 (or whatever) weeks of comparisons to the dead boyfriend.
    "Grammar is the bus that carries the words, without it they have to walk, and get very confused on the way." Unknown

"My best friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read." Abraham Lincoln

I like Ames' grin, but his full smile is a little odd. Can't place why but it looks odd. Maybe too square.
    "Grammar is the bus that carries the words, without it they have to walk, and get very confused on the way." Unknown

"My best friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read." Abraham Lincoln

OK, Ames, while you're stading there on the bow of the boat, put your arms around the girl. Sometimes, I wonder if these guys are just that socially inept. They go in for a kiss, but a woman likes to be held too. He apparently didn't pay attention to Mom's instructions.

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

Gonna go meet the girl of my dreams? When did she become the girl of your dreams, Constantine? Especially when she's obviously head over heels with someone else? Arrgghhh!! And aren't they all just questioning her (lack of) judgment?

FORT Fan

Wow...didn't expect that from Ames. Saw him in a different light tonight.

My question....Where does he get all the money to go to 70 different countries, Ivy league schools, Masters Degrees....cooking school in Thailand on a moments notice?

His family must have Rockefeller type $$$$$$$
    Tobi likes this.

Ames... my gaydar is going up....

P.S. Gads..she mentions Bently after every date, every situation. That's just weird. You got played hon, just move on, don't look back. He is NOT WORTH IT!!!

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Tobi View Post
    Ames... my gaydar is going up....

P.S. Gads..she mentions Bently after every date, every situation. That's just weird. You got played hon, just move on, don't look back. He is NOT WORTH IT!!!
    Yeah.....I might not even make it through this episode. It's overdone.

Ames is OK, but he's too "spontaneous" as he calls himself. It's one thing to just go when you're single, but when you have a spouse and family, you can't just get up and run when the whim hits. That's not to say that there can't be moments, but he can't just jump on a plane and run to Thailand because it sounds cool to go there when you've got someone (or a lot of someones) depending on you to be there for them.

Closed Thread