Closed Thread
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree48Likes

Thread: 6/13 Show Thread Episode 4 *West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 6/13 Show Thread Episode 4 *West Coast Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by psucashcow View Post
    I'm just really glad that no one decided to suggest a drinking contest based on hearing "Bentley." I would have been blitzed before the first set of commercials.
    They actually did on Twitter last night! Take a shot everytime Bentley's name was mentioned. I am so glad I didn't participate (for once LOL), I'd have passed out on the floor half way through the show!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jenniferboston1 View Post
    They actually did on Twitter last night! Take a shot everytime Bentley's name was mentioned. I am so glad I didn't participate (for once LOL), I'd have passed out on the floor half way through the show!!!!!!
    looks like they are doing it again tonight too...lots of former constestants been announcing it all day on twitter...I think they are calling it the bachelorette beat down and there is a drinking game if the word Bentley or connection is said

I would be passed out by the first commerical so no sense in me even trying to play..lol
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Juls2 View Post
    I totally cringed tonight when she gave out the rose on the group date and announced to the men that she was giving it to someone that she had "developed strong feelings for" ... WTF, girl!!! You don't say that to all of the other guys.
    Yeah, she sure doesn't consider anyone's feelings besides her own, does she? The same as you, I cringed.

I would LOVE to see a mass exodus of "guys" whenever Ashley moons over D-Bag [Bentley].

(Notice that she never uses the word "men." She might do well to learn AND use that word.)
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Quote Originally Posted by Nativenewyorker View Post
    Honestly, I think some of these guys respect Ashley more than she respects herself.
    Ain't that the truth? Oh my gosh, talk about showing the ITM's. If they showed Ashley's million comments about Pinto, the other guys would leave in droves to find a real woman.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

Quote Originally Posted by Deutscher View Post
    I think Ashley is really nice and sweet, but I can't help wondering how this show would be with Emily instead.
    Please NO!!! I have had enough of hearing about how wonderful tragic Emily is from the toad Bentley and Ashley because she is just not as beautiful as said Emily...Even though I prefer natural Ashley...flaws and all over the plastic Em.

I am just dreading the fact that most of this season has been about Emily...Bentley and Ashley bringing her up ad nauseum and pages and pages of the magazines writing about her and her opinion of the show...that the producers are keeping her name out there so that next Bette season they can once again shove her tragic life down our throats as the next Bette because WE just love her and demanded that she come back for her own happy ending/editing nightmare.
    ButterflyFaery and dougrayfan like this.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

Quote Originally Posted by dougrayfan View Post
    OK, Ames, while you're stading there on the bow of the boat, put your arms around the girl. Sometimes, I wonder if these guys are just that socially inept. They go in for a kiss, but a woman likes to be held too. He apparently didn't pay attention to Mom's instructions.
    If he can pick up someone at the shoe store, he doesn't sound too socially inept. More likely he is just not into her...although I have a feeling that may be mutual. Too bad since he is clearly very smart, witty and charming. Next Bachelor perhaps?
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    If he can pick up someone at the shoe store, he doesn't sound too socially inept. More likely he is just not into her...although I have a feeling that may be mutual. Too bad since he is clearly very smart, witty and charming. Next Bachelor perhaps?
    I hope Ames is not the next bachelor, he is just like Ashley too boring to be the main lead. But to be honest, I don't know who would be a good Bachelor. If they really wanted to get people talking and tune in, they would choose Bentley.

No, they wouldn't. I would NOT watch if Bentley were the Bachelor. Never.
    dougrayfan and NEPASue like this.

Maybe you wouldn't Lucy but a lot of people say they wouldn't watch but I guarantee they would.

Closed Thread