Closed Thread
Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415161718192021 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: 6/6 Show Thread Episode 3 *West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 6/6 Show Thread Episode 3 *West Coast Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Bentley so concerned with staring at his face in the mirror, that bathroom odours apparently don't bother him.
    I know! That's what's so funny.

I have to say this episode let me down so much. I really wanted her to find out Bentley's true colors and to let him have it for real! I wonder if she was really in the dark until the shows aired...

I bet Bentley's ex wife is not too happy about him using their small daughter for his excuse..I know I wouldn't be
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    I bet Bentley's ex wife is not too happy about him using their small daughter for his excuse..I know I wouldn't be
    I would be livid. And it's video proof that he doesn't have her best interests at heart, otherwise he never would have used her in that way. I hope to God he doesn't have majority custody or whatever it's called.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tridelt1076 View Post
    I know! That's what's so funny.

I have to say this episode let me down so much. I really wanted her to find out Bentley's true colors and to let him have it for real! I wonder if she was really in the dark until the shows aired...
    It will be interesting hearing her take on it tomorrow night on Kimmel's show. She must have felt so mortified and hurt watching the clips and voice overs after filming ended.

Did anyone else besides me not "get" that Ashley and JP's date was going to be at her LA home? For some reason when the date card was read and it said "There's no place like home", I thought they were either going to Philly or NYC, JP's home. Duh!

FORT Regular

I felt so heavy hearted for JP when he was walking up to their date. He was so excited, and I felt bad for him walking into the nightmare...unfair! He did great and made the best of it, but I still felt bad for him!

I also really felt bad for William! I know what he said was horrible, and he is a bit immature...but he felt so bad, and has such puppy eyes and I felt bad for him!

FORT Fanatic

Okay, I needed a few minutes to calm down. Ashley is such a liar..."Dont hold back guys, I can take it.". It was a roast, she told them to bring it. Dont go crying afterwards about how mean the guys were. Frankly, my dear, you are boring. Even one dimensional Emily was more interesting.

Bentley is a pig. Imagine the low self esteem his daughter is going to have being raised by this woman loathing donkey!
    mariewin likes this.

well all I can say as far as Bentley goes...he made his bed...now he's gonna have to lie in it and I don't feel any pity for him at all

Quote Originally Posted by maryhse View Post
    Really. This is just too overdone. It's bordering on the ridiculous and running into the stupidest stunt I've ever seen on one of these shows. Are we really suppose to believe Ashely is dumb enough to fall for this so quickly when she had already been warned? And do the producers really think we are dumb enough not to see through the thinly vieled scripting of all this? Bentley went too far in his role as villian. I expected him to twirl an imaginary mushtache.
    Dumbest.season.ever.

Ashley is either a naive, insecure idiot ... or the show's biggest tool to date.

I haven't even thought any of it was funny enough to snark on.

I'm bummed.

Quote Originally Posted by Chacharo View Post
    Dumbest.season.ever.

Ashley is either a naive, insecure idiot ... or the show's biggest tool to date.

I haven't even thought any of it was funny enough to snark on.

I'm bummed.
    I still think she did...I don't know if she was really in love with him or she had been warned so much according to CH that she was blind and bent and determined to prove everyone wrong and she convinced herself she was in love with him

its like that forbidden fruit you shouldn't eat..that just makes it more appeallling

or a teenager when you tell that they shouldn't hang with certain people and they go out of their way to do it

I've been there everyone and their mother warned me about my 2nd husband and what a sleaze he was but I refused to see it and married him and he left me when we had a 10 month old baby and I was 6 weeks pregnant...it was hard facing that everyone was right...and in hindsight I should have listened but I was sooooooo sure he wouldn't do that to me that it would be different with me and I bought everything he said hook line and sinker
    Last edited by ButterflyFaery; 06-06-2011 at 11:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood View Post
    I am at the bird pooping right after Jeff removed the mask. HI-fricken-larious.
    I'm late for the party, but you're absofrickenlutely right!

I forgot about that after watching the rest of the debacle!

Closed Thread