Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: ASHLEY *No Spoilers*

Re: ASHLEY *No Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Because she was wearing Brad's engagement ring at the time they cast the show. Chantal also wasn't chosen because she found a boyfriend right after she got home and was still involved at the time they cast The Bachelorette. Ashley, at F3 was the next option and she had the heartbreak backstory (she loved Brad, or so she says) Oh, Shawtel, the F4 also had a boyfriend when they cast.
    Are Chantal and Jeff (I think that's his name) still dating?
    The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. Helen Keller

Quote Originally Posted by Babycakee View Post
    Are Chantal and Jeff (I think that's his name) still dating?
    Chantal and Jeff are engaged to get married! They got engaged about a couple of weeks ago.

Did anyone watch Ashley on Kimmel last night? If so, what all was said? I tried to stay up to watch it, but only made it to the very beginning of the show. As soon as the 1st commercial came on I fell asleep.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Thanks for the links, Arielflies! Kimmel is pretty funny !

Man I just wish Ashley would admit that she should've picked up on a few context clues. She's all proud of herself for being a charitable person who gives people the benefit of the doubt. Does she also feel it makes her a good person to walk through the Projects at night carrying a purse, giving would-be assailants "the benefit of the doubt"...?

She confronted him, which is smart. And then she ate every piece of doo-doo he dropped for her. So it actually wasn't a real confrontation at all. If she was really interested in getting the truth, she would've realized that he revealed everything to her in that conversation. The non-answers, the lack of eye contact, the conversation diversion, the substitution of physical tough for authentic conversation. I can't believe she didn't notice he avoided her question. Uggghh!

At the risk of sounding really, really mean and like an old fuddy-duddy, I have to say that while Ashley has nice legs, the length of her dresses make her look like she's dressing for the world's oldest profession versus dressing as someone who may soon be joining the professional ranks.

Given her heartbreak over Bentley, I'm not sure I would trust her judgment and maturity enough to have her as my dentist.

Thanks Arielflies for those links to Jimmy Kimmel! I just loved how he made that comment about her judgment being so bad that she shouldn't even pick out food off a menu without help. That was sooo funny!!

Quote Originally Posted by moflan View Post
    At the risk of sounding really, really mean and like an old fuddy-duddy, I have to say that while Ashley has nice legs, the length of her dresses make her look like she's dressing for the world's oldest profession versus dressing as someone who may soon be joining the professional ranks.

Given her heartbreak over Bentley, I'm not sure I would trust her judgment and maturity enough to have her as my dentist.

I think I could trust her as my dentist, however, I wouldn't let her pick my date for me!!!
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by moflan View Post
    For her judgement on teeth, I look at her teeth, which are perfectly straight and white. I'd let her work on my teeth...but I wouldn't trust her judgement with guys. Maybe someone could do that as a full-time job - screen men for her and set her up on dates. Wait - isn't that what moms are for? LOL! Her mom needs to get working on that (because I don't think this season is going to end well).
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    (because I don't think this season is going to end well).
    I agree with that statement. I don't think she's going to find the "one" because I don't think she's ready to find him yet. Plus, she herself has admitted that she falls fast and hard. That rarely works. She'll pick a guy, things will be great and then it will fizzle and next season she'll be on the Bachelor Pad making out with half the guys.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast