Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: WILLIAM *No Spoilers*

Re: WILLIAM *No Spoilers*

I happened to like William. Hope he can be on the next Bachelor Pad. He might make it interesting to watch.

With his low self esteem and that exit speech I worry for him, maybe he should be watched for awhile to be sure he is going to be ok. He seems to do some over the top things and then has immense remorse afterward. He either has to be the type who can pull off being obnoxious and just go with it or reign it in so he can stop the crashing after his exploits. That is what repels people and probably why his relationships do not work out. He is a man conflicted, it makes it hard for people to know what to expect and therefore to trust him/his feelings. Hopefully he will figure it out and have a good life.

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

I like the guy. Would love to have seen more interaction between him and Ashley. I wish him well.

Quote Originally Posted by Tobi View Post
    With his low self esteem and that exit speech I worry for him, maybe he should be watched for awhile to be sure he is going to be ok. He seems to do some over the top things and then has immense remorse afterward. He either has to be the type who can pull off being obnoxious and just go with it or reign it in so he can stop the crashing after his exploits. That is what repels people and probably why his relationships do not work out. He is a man conflicted, it makes it hard for people to know what to expect and therefore to trust him/his feelings. Hopefully he will figure it out and have a good life.
    He must be fine - David Good said something on Jesse Csinsak's vlog about seeing him a few days ago on the Bachelor Pad set, and that he's still being a weenie (or something to that effect). Still acting immaturely, from what I gather.
    (that's not a spoiler, is it? He's already been let go by Ashley, so I figured it was okay.)
    Tobi likes this.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123