Closed Thread

Thread: WEST *No Spoilers*

WEST *No Spoilers*

West, 30, a lawyer from Chapin, SC

Who do you admire the most in the world and why? My step-dad, Pat. He's patient, funny, smart, successful, but still grounded. He's very wise, great listener, and gives great advice. He's someone to aspire to be like.

What is the most outrageous thing you have ever done? Ha, probably trying to get on The Bachelorette, but starred in a movie once, went bungee jumping, lived in Spain for six months, wandered around Europe for a month, maybe not outrageous, but amazing.

If you could be someone else for just one day, who would it be and why? LeBron James, he gets to play basketball for a living. Plus he's a freak-of-nature athletic and super rich.

If you were stranded on a desert island, what three things would you bring with you and why? A boat? Why does no one ever say boat or a radio transmitter? Okay, I'd bring a lifetime supply of pizza, Mila Kunis, and a volleyball. Mila and I could play volleyball and if something ever happened to her I could name the volleyball Wilson and talk to it.

Would you say you're a little bit country or more of a city person? Ay my innermost, I'll always be the kids from the country who went around barefoot and never washed his hands before eating, but these days I fit better in a more metropolitan setting.

Tattoo Count: 0
    Last edited by Arielflies; 06-02-2011 at 07:47 PM.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Re: WEST *No Spoilers*

I like his eyes. There is something about a brunette with blue eyes that gets me every time.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

He looks like a dark-haired version of one of my brothers-in-law. He's very photogenic.

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

West is another cutie. I hope they don't make a deal out of the death of his wife.

He reminds me of someone and I can't figure out who it is. Maybe Phil Keoghan?
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

FORT Fan

I like West, I didn't like how he got a little whiny this week though, over William I think it was? I actually like most of the guys this season, just not a-hole Bentley and The Mask.

I don't like him.

Closed Thread