Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: RYAN P *No Spoilers*

Re: RYAN P *No Spoilers*

I really do wish that Ryan could figure out how to bottle that energy, enthusiasm and love for life and send across an unlimited supply to me. I just love that about him and am feeling really bad that he is being edited negatively. We need more human beings like him thats for sure.
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

Ryan is another cutie, I dearly want to see more of. Ashley has been blessed with some hunks, as her bachelors. Why she would dwell on Bentley, is beyond me??
    dearestone likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by BTW View Post
    Ryan is another cutie, I dearly want to see more of. Ashley has been blessed with some hunks, as her bachelors. Why she would dwell on Bentley, is beyond me??
    I agree! She's so worried that the guys aren't there for HER. Bentley left. If he were really into her, he'd have found a way to stick around. These other guys are still there and for some reason, seem to really like her. She's so stupid not to see that.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

I do NOT understand why most the other guys think Ryan is sooooo awful. It sounds like a lot of whining jealousy. OTOH, I've known some people who have driven me nuts while other people find them to be just fine and don't understand why I'm going around the bend. Until they get to know the annoying one. This has happened to me quite a few times. So maybe there IS something annoying about Ryan. I just wish they'd either show it or shut up about it.
    BTW and GoingInCircles like this.

FORT Fogey Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion nanarama's Avatar

Okay, I re-watched some of the re-run last night -It was a rainy night in Georgia and I don't have a life(!) - and I caught something that might explain why the other guys don't like Ryan. When Ashley has her "cocktail party reveal" and the guys are irritated with her, and she walks away almost in tears, you can see Ryan just grinning away in the background. It was an inappropriate reaction to the occasion.

Positive attitudes are great and important but your demeaner should fit the occasion. Maybe his over-the-top positive outlook wears on the guys because he doesn't understand when to dial it down.

Ryan is the best of the bunch I think. Unfortunately Ashley's personality requires that she be with someone who will BS her... and I don't think Ryan is that type. He's a successful businessman who's done some awesome things in his life AND it sounds like he has a great family - Thanksgiving in Mazatlan every year - what's not to like?

Ryan needs a confident, fun-loving girl who can handle changing situations, not a wishy-washy Ashley who is so unsure of herself that she actually fell for a guy who she was warned against. I would be very surprised if Ryan and Ashley hook up for life. But, I like him the best.... just not for Ashley (for his own sake).

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy van Pelt View Post
    I do NOT understand why most the other guys think Ryan is sooooo awful. It sounds like a lot of whining jealousy. OTOH, I've known some people who have driven me nuts while other people find them to be just fine and don't understand why I'm going around the bend. Until they get to know the annoying one. This has happened to me quite a few times. So maybe there IS something annoying about Ryan. I just wish they'd either show it or shut up about it.
    I found it interesting to get the past contestants' perspective on this; on the Bach Beatdown vlog they do each week, they weighed in on this Ryan bothering everyone thing. Ashley Spivey said she feels it's manufactured by the producers, feeding them questions to create sound bites and drama since there isn't much going on. David Good said No way - even if they asked "don't you hate Craig? He's a lawyer, don't you hate lawyers?" he said, if there is nothing, you don't say things like that and give them anything. So he thinks there is definitely something about Ryan the guys don't like, and when the whole group is reacting the same way, it's got to be something. And then they all laughed aobut how annoying Weatherman was....

FORT Fogey

I keep thinking Ryan is a bit hyper, and IMHO that is the basis of the problem.

Actually, it seems the only guy who persisted in the "Ryan is annoying" mantra was Blake. Other people agreed with him, but Blake was the fire-fueler. For that reason, I was glad to see Blake go, despite his other good qualtities. Life is too short to surround yourself with people who knock others continuously.

Quote Originally Posted by nanarama View Post
    Okay, I re-watched some of the re-run last night -It was a rainy night in Georgia and I don't have a life(!) - and I caught something that might explain why the other guys don't like Ryan. When Ashley has her "cocktail party reveal" and the guys are irritated with her, and she walks away almost in tears, you can see Ryan just grinning away in the background. It was an inappropriate reaction to the occasion.

Positive attitudes are great and important but your demeaner should fit the occasion. Maybe his over-the-top positive outlook wears on the guys because he doesn't understand when to dial it down.
    this so reminds me of Tenley and the RVing - I can't remember the specifics, but everyone was down about something and then Tenley made a comment and started her giggling. She too had no concept of what was going on around her.

I just don't think Ash was that into Ryan - prolly at first, but in the end, the attraction for him never came.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast