Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: RYAN P *No Spoilers*

Love is the only reality Agentcurls's Avatar

Re: RYAN P *No Spoilers*

My favorite guy this season. He seems mature, beguiling, & humble despite all that he's achieved.

I really like this guy..however am concerned that he might not be there for Ashley..hope I'm wrong.

I get the impression he's there for Ashley. He seems quite smitten with her. It's HER interest in him that I question. Yes, after the first meeting, she was fanning herself. I certainly agreed with that assessment!

But otherwise her interactions with him seem as if her chief interest in him in his interest in her. Does that make sense? He says very nice things about her and seems all flustered with admiration for her -- no doubt balm for her huge insecurities. I think she's gonna cut him loose at some point. But maybe that's just wishful thinking on my part, in case he could be the next bachelor.

To me, right now, JP and Ryan seem like the front runners. She kept William, but I don't know if she will really ever forgive him. Since I am horrible at predicting these things, I'm probably totally wrong. I thought Brad was going to choose Chantal .... see, what did I know?

This guy is a Ryan Stiles lookalike! (Ryan Stiles played Lewis on the Drew Carey show)
    I'm surprised nobody mentioned that. I think they're identical!

I disagree with the identical. Their eyes are similar, but everything else, nope, not a match. Different chin, different nose, different ears, different eyebrows, etc. etc.

FORT Fogey

Gee a guy who is positive with perspective...how refreshing... send him to me.

Ryan looked really scared and sad when it was down to 1 rose and 2 men left (himself, and Nick). Felt badly for him. He certainly seems into Ashley, though it's beginning to puzzle me as to why he is!

I know. He is a strange duck. I haven't figured him out yet. I could see that Blake rolled his eyes as in, "Oh, no, another week of Ryan."
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I know a man like Ryan, they really do exist. The man I know is super up all the time so much so that he has shaking hands and no he isn't on drugs or anything he just has so much energy. He is extremely successful in his work and super excited about everything deeply loves his family and is always doing for them. I admit when I first met him I could not believe he was for real, he is just so nice, so giving, so full of energy, happy all the time but he is a micro manager and a checker. He calls his wife to make sure she has done this or that but he is nice about it but it drives her crazy he has that ability to be thinking of what she is doing at the same time conducting his business. It's actually sort of funny. I worked for them a few times on major projects and have seen him in some very tough situations and with all sorts of people from contractors to heads of companies and he is the same nice person to them all. Gives a lot of money to charity and everyone loves the guy. Getting a man like Blake would be quite a feat. But it would have to be a strong woman who was secure in herself because they usually have a lot of energy and a lot going on and are driven to create and be successful which takes up a lot of their time.

Quote Originally Posted by Tobi View Post
    I know a man like Ryan, they really do exist. The man I know is super up all the time so much so that he has shaking hands and no he isn't on drugs or anything he just has so much energy. He is extremely successful in his work and super excited about everything deeply loves his family and is always doing for them. I admit when I first met him I could not believe he was for real, he is just so nice, so giving, so full of energy, happy all the time but he is a micro manager and a checker. He calls his wife to make sure she has done this or that but he is nice about it but it drives her crazy he has that ability to be thinking of what she is doing at the same time conducting his business. It's actually sort of funny. I worked for them a few times on major projects and have seen him in some very tough situations and with all sorts of people from contractors to heads of companies and he is the same nice person to them all. Gives a lot of money to charity and everyone loves the guy. Getting a man like Blake would be quite a feat. But it would have to be a strong woman who was secure in herself because they usually have a lot of energy and a lot going on and are driven to create and be successful which takes up a lot of their time.
    I meant to say: Getting a man like "Ryan" not "Blake"

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast