Closed Thread

Thread: NICK *No Spoilers*

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

NICK *No Spoilers*

Nick, 26, a personal trainer from Tampa, FL

What is a typical Saturday night like for you? A pair of tight jeans, cowboy boots, country music, good friends, and line dancin'!

What is the most outrageous thing you have ever done? I drove 6 hours for a date one time. She stood me up. I got a hotel room, and drove back the next morning.

What is your greatest achievement to date? Being drafted by the New York Yankees in 2006!

What is your most embarrassing moment? Blowing my first professional game as a closer in front of thousands of opposing fans. They laughed and called me names. Ha, ha.

What make-up/skin care products do you use? I'm a guy.

Tattoo Count: 3
    Last edited by Arielflies; 06-02-2011 at 06:49 PM.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fan

Re: NICK *No Spoilers*

Country boy and has tattoos, yum. If I was the bett he'd be a front runner for me

I like his looks but haven't formed a solid opinion yet.

He's a cutie but I hate his hair. It's bigger than mine was in 1991 and trust me...my hair was HUGE.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Is this guy still on the show? I didn't notice him last night.

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer View Post
    Is this guy still on the show? I didn't notice him last night.
    He was at the group date at the Roast and said that he doesn't usually date girls with smaller boobs than his. Blake also included Nick's muscles in his bit where he kept taking away from each Bachelor until he got to (un)Masked Jeff.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

LOL, JavaJo. I was going to post how much I like his hair - it makes my fingers itch, wanting to play with it.

I had to laugh at his most embarrassing moment - as a Red Sox fan, any time the Yankees lose, I would've been cheering. Glad he helped in that dept.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

He is one of the best looking to me, love his hair and smile...but country boy, 3 tattoos and line dancing does not work for me. I would do better with the dude who likes to get dressed up and go to the Country Club on Saturday nights for dinner, now that's my idea of country!

Closed Thread