Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: MICKEY *No Spoilers*

MICKEY *No Spoilers*

Mickey, 31, a chef from Cleveland, OH

If you could be someone else for just one day, who would it be and why? I would be an African American male. i think it would be interesting to see things from a different race/ethnicity.

What is your most embarrassing moment? Once went to a party when I was young that I thought was a costume party. It was not.

What is your favorite all-time book and why? Devil in the Kitchen. I actually enjoyed reading it. I have only read a few books cover to cover.

If you could go anywhere in the U.S., where would you go and why? Grand Canyon. I have never been and it looks so interesting.

Tattoo Count: 1
    Last edited by Arielflies; 06-02-2011 at 06:49 PM.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Re: MICKEY *No Spoilers*

He looked really handsome in the green shirt at the rose ceremony that aired on 5/30. Someone in production must not be fond of this guy. They make him sound so boring, but he seemed much more animated at the 1:1 date and he was a good sport about having to flip the coin for everything.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

I thought he looked great with eyeglasses when they were all sitting around waiting for Ashley to pick up William for the one on one date. I thought his conversation with Ashley on their date was interesting... not the same old same old. He asked a few interesting questions. In his bio, though, he mentions having only read a few books cover to cover. Hmmm, red flag, perhaps? Still, I would love having a man cook for me.

He may be the best looking of the bunch.

I think he IS the best looking one of the bunch. At least, he is in this picture.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

He does nothing for me. And his mouth is usually gaping WIDE open. Not attractive! They did have a good conversation though.

IMO he is the best looking. I love a guy that can cook.

FORT Regular

Who's for Mickey for the Next Bachelor. He is so m m m m

Quote Originally Posted by Jassy27 View Post
    Who's for Mickey for the Next Bachelor. He is so m m m m
    I would love Mickey for the next Bachelor. Unfortunately, I don't think his leaving created enough of a story, at least where MF is concerned.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    I would love Mickey for the next Bachelor. Unfortunately, I don't think his leaving created enough of a story, at least where MF is concerned.
    I do agree Mickey is good looking, but in my opinion we really did not learn enough about him to say whether he would be a good Bachelor or not. I'm still waiting for MF to wake up and give us someone new.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast