Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: MICKEY *No Spoilers*

Re: MICKEY *No Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Columbia, MD View Post
    We did not see much of his personality, or that is my impression. Perhaps the producers did not think he could "carry" the Bachelor role. Just my opinion.
    Yes, that is what makes me suspect. In the few clips I've seen of him, he did have some personality, but I'm wondering if he was edited to be pretty much "nothing" because he walked off the show. I have a feeling it isn't so much that he couldn't carry the show, but that they don't want him to - because he might not fall in line like someone like Ryan. I've heard before that contestants are "threatened" in a way w/no camera time if they don't play along. Which is really too bad ... we could be missing out on some great personalities!
    sparklete likes this.

Weems to me that the real winners are the ones who don't get much camera time! If you aren't shown at all, you still got the experience but you don't have to defend your words that TPTB twisted via editing.
    navybelle and Columbia, MD like this.

During the season I always wanted to hear more from Mikey. He always seemed like the really good looking guy that was sure to disappoint with macho attitude/player personality when we got to know him... Seems I was very wrong and Mikey never did disappoint. He appears intelligent and sincere as well as extremely good looking! I'm sure the lack of camera time was due to him not being willing to play along. Good for him! I wonder which past bachelorettes would be a good match for him? A smart and classy lady would be ideal! Maybe Tessa!
    sparklete likes this.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234