Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: MICKEY *No Spoilers*

Re: MICKEY *No Spoilers*

In Episode 6 part 2, when Mickey has gotten the boot and is sailing away, the guys see him from the deck above. At 19:26 seconds, one of the watching guys says "She doesn't like flies."

What is he talking about? Am I misunderstanding his words? What'd he really say?

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

That's weird. I didn't catch that. I'm going to put this episode on DVD in the next few days and I'll be sure to look and listen for that.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Newbie

I think some guy (Blake or Lucas) says, "Shedding like flies."

Dropping like flies?

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

I liked this guy. Blake and Lucas are pretty neat too. I think she's making a mistake getting rid of this group of hotties.

FORT Newbie

I think Mickey was testing the waters to see how Ashley would react....when she didn't encourage him to stay, he realized she's not that into him and escalated his own departure by saying just send me home...and I agree that her reaction seemed to have some anger in it.

Maybe it's how Mickey had been feeling for awhile..that he really wasn't in the running...and took this as a way out to not lose face by not getting a rose.

I totally agree, it seemed a knee-jerk punishing reaction from Ashley to make Mickey leave on the spot. Reminded me of when she gave Ben the attorney the boot after what's-his-name-the-cell-phone-salesman dished that Ben spoke of online dating afterwards if the Bachelorette didn't work out for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio View Post
    I totally agree, it seemed a knee-jerk punishing reaction from Ashley to make Mickey leave on the spot. Reminded me of when she gave Ben the attorney the boot after what's-his-name-the-cell-phone-salesman dished that Ben spoke of online dating afterwards if the Bachelorette didn't work out for him.
    well since this episode is the only one that Mickey stood out to me I cant really comment on his being the bachelor personally if I had to choose from all the guys this season I would choose Ames someone with some intellect and can actually carry on a civialized converstaion would be a new for this show

but IMO personally I don't blame Mickey for leaving the way he did at all...I am not so sure I wouldn't have done the same thing..when you sit there and you are giving all of your attention to this one person..which we know is the bubble cause thats the way they set it up...but then to be told well these last 3 weeks I haven't been honest with any of you and I really haven't been thinking of any of you ..it would burn my backside too and I would feel like I had wasted my time and wasn't good enough to take her mind away from a major player
    fireflyer and Columbia, MD like this.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

I wonder where our Mickey has gone? Has anyone heard from him since he left? Since he's not on Bachelor Pad, like several others, he's fallen off the radar a bit.
    Well, I guess we'll see him on Men Tell All, so maybe that will give me some information.
    I think he would have had a pretty good shot at next Bachelor, if he'd hung in there - but obviously he didn't play the "game" so maybe TPTB aren't that happy with him.

FORT Fogey

We did not see much of his personality, or that is my impression. Perhaps the producers did not think he could "carry" the Bachelor role. Just my opinion.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast