Closed Thread
Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 161
Like Tree54Likes

Thread: J.P. *No Spoilers*

  1. #61
    FORT Fogey veg_out's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,610

    Re: J.P. *No Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes View Post
    Hope you guys like this short video. Enjoy! =)

    YouTube - Ashley and JP - Beautiful
    Love! I just love everything about it! I went searching for the cover on Itunes

  2. #62
    FORT Fogey navybelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,434

    Re: J.P. *No Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes View Post
    Hope you guys like this short video. Enjoy! =)

    YouTube - Ashley and JP - Beautiful
    ...and your name is perfect for this couple. You can be their official FoRTer!!

  3. #63
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Among the flowers
    Posts
    1,403

    Re: J.P. *No Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes View Post
    Hope you guys like this short video. Enjoy! =)

    YouTube - Ashley and JP - Beautiful
    Cupcakes -- Outstanding video!! So soft and gentle, just like JP!! Thanks so much for your efforts!!

  4. #64
    FORT Fogey carriealexander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    1,403

    Re: J.P. *No Spoilers*

    New fan video, including the last episode. Hope y'all like it

    YouTube - ‪carrielynalex's Channel‬‏

  5. #65
    FORT Fogey nanarama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,327

    Re: J.P. *No Spoilers*

    Thanks so much, Carrie. The videos y'all are making just re-enforce what I'm seeing on screen. Their romance is building and seems so natural. It makes me wonder if Bentley was blown up in importance as a red herring. Even William said in an exit interview that her connection with JP was unlike the other guys. I hope JP is her pick in the end and that MAYBE, they'll make it together. It's interesting that the Bachelorettes seem to have more success making it than the Bachelors - especially since there've been more than twice as many Bachelors. Here's hoping!

  6. #66
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Among the flowers
    Posts
    1,403

    Re: J.P. *No Spoilers*

    Great video, Carrie. If she does not pick JP, the population of Long Island will double, all made up of women looking for JP. I think he is the most genuine, sincere and hottest man we've ever seen on this show.

  7. #67
    FORT Fogey norealityhere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,145

    Re: J.P. *No Spoilers*

    Thanks, Cupcakes & Carrie.

    JP is right up there with Chris Lambton in terms of my favorite guys ever who've been on this show.
    jenniferboston1 likes this.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

  8. #68
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Among the flowers
    Posts
    1,403

    Re: J.P. *No Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post
    Thanks, Cupcakes & Carrie.

    JP is right up there with Chris Lambton in terms of my favorite guys ever who've been on this show.
    NRH - yes, Chris was one of my favorites too, but the producers made sure he had an "agenda" which was the loss of his mother. JP does not seem to have been given any "agenda" that we know of, or maybe I'm missing something?

  9. #69
    FORT Fogey norealityhere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,145

    Re: J.P. *No Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by Columbia, MD View Post
    NRH - yes, Chris was one of my favorites too, but the producers made sure he had an "agenda" which was the loss of his mother. JP does not seem to have been given any "agenda" that we know of, or maybe I'm missing something?
    Oh, yes, Chris was given that edit, wasn't he?
    From the previews they showed last week, it looks like there's going to be some drama coming up with JP. I just hope he doesn't get thrown under the bus like Ashley's been.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

  10. #70
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Among the flowers
    Posts
    1,403

    Re: J.P. *No Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post
    Oh, yes, Chris was given that edit, wasn't he?
    From the previews they showed last week, it looks like there's going to be some drama coming up with JP. I just hope he doesn't get thrown under the bus like Ashley's been.
    Me, too. I wonder if he is going to turn jealous? Gawd, I hope not; it would just ruin his image. If they throw him under the bus and he is not the one picked at the end, I wonder if then he would not be considered to be the next Bachelor.
    The more of him I see the better I like him.

Closed Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.