Closed Thread
Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Like Tree54Likes

Thread: J.P. *No Spoilers*

Re: J.P. *No Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by veg_out View Post
    If you haven't seen his vlog from this week, my goodness, go...run to watch it. He's like Ryan Sutter reincarnated and then raised to the 20th power. I love that he defends and protects her. Surely will be disappointed if it's not JPash in the end, but Bash is also cute and I'd prefer no Cash or Rash or Aash
    Oh my gosh, he's SO cute and sweet! Wow!!
    I found it just by doing a search with his name, vlog, and Bachelorette and it came right up. Said it was his first one of these, hopefully more to come. He is adorable, and sticking up for her! Too cute. She is one lucky girl to have someone like this "smitten" with her, as he says.

Thanks Ryvetted for bringing the link over. I am definitely smitten with J.P. He looks and sounds as he does on the show, so we're seeing the real deal with him. sigh
    Ryvetted likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fan

What a doll and he highlights how everyone has insecurities and essentially that it's difficult to judge her as a viewer not involved in the process. I do think Ashley has been overly criticized and agree that she is basically doing her best with the situations as they come her way. She has dealt with a lot of challenges that many former bachelors or ettes have not had to (that horrendous roast comes to mind, not to mention the entire Bentley debacle itself).

Question, for any who may know the answer, as I do not recall otherwise, is JP the first bachelor or ette while still in contention to have commented on the show prior to its conclusion?

FORT Fogey

Too bad we could not see more of his face, but what he said was most important. What a breath of fresh air he is!!
    jucamer likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by seagirl View Post

Question, for any who may know the answer, as I do not recall otherwise, is JP the first bachelor or ette while still in contention to have commented on the show prior to its conclusion?
    Nope. There's a website sponsored by the show, BachelorTV, that began last season with vlogs posted by current contestants. Though it's customary that you'll see a vlog from a contestant only after they get the boot, we've seen Ryan, Ames, Ben, Constantine, and JP vlog this season, and none of them has yet to be eliminated. Unlike last season in which Emily and Chantal both gave vlogs right after their first 1:1, we didn't get that from JP, only William, Constantine, and Ben F. Also, last season, it seemed like Chantal gave more frequent vlogs than Emily, but most of us now understand why that happened

FORT Fogey Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion nanarama's Avatar

Adding my thanks to Ryvetted. I loved the video!

My question is, I'm really feeling the "connection" between Ashley and JP. Could it be that simple this season? Could he be the F1 and tptb are actually showing the love story to us? I can only hope!

I'm about 60/40 in guessing the F1 over all the seasons since the first one (excluding the three I didn't watch.) Here's hoping JP gives me another in my win column!

Hope you guys like this short video. Enjoy! =)

YouTube - Ashley and JP - Beautiful

FORT Regular

I just saw your video!! Another awesome job!!! Keep up the great work!!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes View Post
    Hope you guys like this short video. Enjoy! =)

YouTube - Ashley and JP - Beautiful
    And it is beautiful. Thanks cupcakes

Closed Thread