Closed Thread
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree54Likes

Thread: J.P. *No Spoilers*

Re: J.P. *No Spoilers*

I've never been a fan of guys with that kind of haircut, but he makes it work.
    He's just got it all going on - pleasant looks, good personality, down to earth, overall nice kind of guy.

I don't see any resemblance at all to Ed Norton, though.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

I love a guy with his hair like that..so that just makes him more likeable to me...but from the little we have seen he just seems so real and down to earth..can't wait to see more of him and his interactions with Ashley and how they mesh together
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    I love a guy with his hair like that..so that just makes him more likeable to me...but from the little we have seen he just seems so real and down to earth..can't wait to see more of him and his interactions with Ashley and how they mesh together
    Me too. Of all the guys, this is the one I'd probably pick if I was the Bach'ette. He's the closest to my type physically and in the way he dresses. I haven't seen enough of him to know if I like his personality yet, but so far, he'd be the one I'd pick for myself....so, yeah, to heck with Ashley!

There are actually several guys this season who I'd categorize as my type and that usually doesn't happen. Usually, I watch the show and thank God again that I'm not on a show like this!
    Ryvetted likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

He has the cutest smile, I hope his personality is just as it seems from what little they have shown of him!

I've seen a few references to a Heath Ledger lookalike. I can sort of see it. So far he seems to be digging Ashley more than most of the guys and he has a great smile. Of the famous people referenced so far, it will be interesting to see which one he resembles more as we see him interact with Ashley a little more.

FORT Fan

So far he is my favorite too, don't know what it is (besides that smile) he just seems so kind.. I get really good vibes from him. I hope we see his 1 on 1 soon.

I like him a lot....I hope his hair grows, not digging the buzz cut on him. But what a smile!

i've only seen the last 35 minutes of the second episode but from the clips i've seen of him, he looks really into Ashley. The opposite of Bentley.

I really like this guy. Not only is he cute as a button but he seems really sweet, too. A boy you could take home to momma. Which makes him even more attractive.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Is he for real? He really does seem to like her. The insecurity she portrays in the footage is really starting to bug me, so I'm kinda confused on exactly why J.P. would like her.

But I DO like him Specifically, his smile and his kindness.

Closed Thread