Closed Thread
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617 LastLast
Like Tree54Likes

Thread: J.P. *No Spoilers*

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Re: J.P. *No Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    I might be wrong, but I recall Jillian's white shirt as being more gauzy and see-through than Ashley's, but they didn't show Ashley for more than a few seconds so I'm not sure. You'd think they would put Ashley in something entirely different in order to avoid comparisons as well as lack of originality!
    Ashley had a black bra and u/w on underneath her shirt - yes, that's all well and good for when you're alone but she had to know it was going to be shown. (Maybe it's just me but I think that's as tacky as when Chelsea took off her underwear!)

Quote Originally Posted by mslady View Post
    has there ever been a couple who were so obviously into each other than Ashley and JP?
    That's a loaded question and I think the answer depends on who you ask.

For me, the duos who were obviously into each other were Trista and Ryan and Ali and Roberto. All four were completely gaga for each other when they were together... I would say Ali fell hard and fast for Roberto in the very beginning and vice versa with Ryan falling hard and fast for Trista while she def. fell for him at the HTDs.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

FORT Fanatic

I see little difference between a black bra and underwear than some of the bikinis she has worn. The bra and underwear were at least covered by a shirt
    (no doubt temporarily). He wasn't seeing anything he hadn't already seen on the beach.

What he saw later that night we can only speculate on.

It's true and yes ironic that there is sometimes less skin shown in underware or a slip or even a nightgown than a swim suit but it somehow makes all the difference in the world. The power of suggestion, intention and context makes all the difference!! It is a little odd. I often think of that when I would never answer the door in my cotton robe and yet would not think twice to be seen in a swim suit by the same person, lol. Meaning and context all the difference. We live in a strange world!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    Ashley had a black bra and u/w on underneath her shirt - yes, that's all well and good for when you're alone but she had to know it was going to be shown. (Maybe it's just me but I think that's as tacky as when Chelsea took off her underwear!)
    True, but I just remember that Jill and Ed's FD was portrayed more sleazily than Ashley and JP's. Even the music. They respectfully cut when they were starting to get more intense whereas with Jill it was more than we needed to see or know.

I love Jill, and she did explain on her Twitter that TPTB leave when they feel you've cooperated with their desires for that FD. Yikes!

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

My local newspaper has been covering JP's progress on the show. This weekend there was a nice article about JP with quotes from several hometown friends. There was a gallery of photos too, starting with a baby photo. He was a cute baby. Mods, I hope it's okay to post the link here.

'The Bachelorette' finalist from Roslyn
    nanarama likes this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes View Post
    Super, cupcakes!! What a great way to portray a wonderful love story.

Love is the only reality Agentcurls's Avatar

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Agentcurls View Post
    Fabulous video. Thanks for your efforts in putting it together.

It doesn't seem as though anyone is interested in this couple anymore, but I wanted to say that, it looks like they have a good chance of "making it." I've been following them on twitter, and they've spent a lot of time together since the show ended - seems like most every week-end. Now Ashley has moved to NY and they're living together. If I understand correctly, she's applied for post-graduate(?) training in pediatric dentistry. I'm wishing for happiness for them!
    Babycakee likes this.

Closed Thread