Closed Thread
Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617 LastLast
Like Tree54Likes

Thread: J.P. *No Spoilers*

Re: J.P. *No Spoilers*

Haven't watched the show this season but caught it last night... I am IN LOVE with JP!!! Hope she picks him! I think he is totally adorable and sexy.

Shout out to the new board format... but am I the only one struggling with slowness since the board was changed?

Quote Originally Posted by Silver18 View Post
    Haven't watched the show this season but caught it last night... I am IN LOVE with JP!!! Hope she picks him! I think he is totally adorable and sexy.

Shout out to the new board format... but am I the only one struggling with slowness since the board was changed?
    No.Its very very slow for me.I sometimes give up.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Silver18 View Post

OT - re new board format - this is best addressed on the SiteAdjustments thread, since this is where the mods and TV guide personnel are looking for what is not going well.

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer View Post
    What is Ashley talking about when she says J.P. and her are always best on the beaches?

I must be forgetting some of their dates. Here's what I remember (and I'm excluding the group dates):

* The first one (she wore glasses and was pining over Bentley). * The second one (it was short, just a dinner, not an all-day-exploration).
    * They also had his hometown date (skating, but no beaches).

Did I forget some other beach date?
    LOL, she sure did that.

I know. I've been wondering about this, too. Plus, even with the group dates, she has been with him the least of any final two ever. Dinner at her house, orphanage (beach kissing), boxing, dinner in the park at night, wedding photos, hometown, Fiji,
    I wonder about the Bentley thing. She gave William, Mickey, Ben C and JP 1 on 1 dates before he left. It sure appeared that she was smitten and then heart broken, but why would he not have gotten a 1 on 1 sooner?
    He had to be in competition with a coin toss, that he lost. Must have not been on her mind then.

I always forget about y'all here! Here's my latest tribute video. Hope you enjoy!

‪Ashley and JP-Falling‬‏ - YouTube

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by carriealexander View Post
    I always forget about y'all here! Here's my latest tribute video. Hope you enjoy!

‪Ashley and JP-Falling‬‏ - YouTube
    Thanks for making this video. If JP is not the hottest man ever on any Bach/ette program, I don't know who is!! They just are "over the moon" about each other, or that is my opinion anyhow.
    jucamer likes this.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Columbia, MD View Post
    Thanks for making this video. If JP is not the hottest man ever on any Bach/ette program, I don't know who is!! They just are "over the moon" about each other, or that is my opinion anyhow.
    I think I have to agree with this. I haven't even watched the show this season until Monday's show and it is so obvious that they are in love. I hope this one
    has a chance to make it.

I too, think their mutual attraction to each other is very obvious.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002 View Post
    I too, think their mutual attraction to each other is very obvious.
    You are right, Angelic, the attraction is very obvious, but the bigger question is do they have enough in common to make a committed relationship out of this? I guess if not, we'll get in line in Manhattan.

I have no trouble at all with the board being slow which is unusual for me I'm not usually lucky in computer world issues.

I've realized I am so tired of this show. The whole thing is sleazy and totally creeped me out with that fantasy suite thing and the producer who is a sleaze bag himself. Sleeping with potentially three different men over three days? That is just disgusting. What kind of message does that send to young people? It reminds me of when you buy a horse and open their mouth to look at their teeth or buying a used car and kicking the tires, looking under the hood, it's just so gross to apply these standards to picking a mate for life. Isn't sex supposed to grow out of love and not just tire kicking to be sure they somehow don't disappoint in that department? Gosh, what has happened to us as a society? Not to mention the revolving door of messy breakups that were fake to start with. Time for them to do a classier/cleaner version of BP or something where there are many couples meeting more naturally or something!! This is not working at all. I am starting to feel like I need a bath after watching this show and this is only about the third time I have ever watched. Although you really don't have to with all of the magazines reporting etc. to know what is going on.
    Last edited by pajamasam; 07-29-2011 at 09:57 AM.
    Holly in SoCal likes this.

Closed Thread