Closed Thread
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617 LastLast
Like Tree54Likes

Thread: J.P. *No Spoilers*

Just visiting this planet nanaslbkp's Avatar

Re: J.P. *No Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Columbia, MD View Post
    I just have three words for this man: Hot Hot Hot.
    He is my favorite too! Sweet!

New video of Ashley and JP.

Ashley and JP - Look at Me

I really liked him at first, but ere lately, he gives me a weird vibe. I'm just not feeling him anymore. There is a reason women don't stay with him for very long. Ashley should pay attention to that detail. Seriously, it's a total red flag. And his teeth gross me out. No idea why...they just do...lol
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes View Post
    New video of Ashley and JP.

Ashley and JP - Look at Me
    This is fabulous. If they don't end up together, I don't know what..............

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Another great video, cupcake.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

What is Ashley talking about when she says J.P. and her are always best on the beaches?

I must be forgetting some of their dates. Here's what I remember (and I'm excluding the group dates):

* The first one (she wore glasses and was pining over Bentley).
    * The second one (it was short, just a dinner, not an all-day-exploration).
    * They also had his hometown date (skating, but no beaches).

Did I forget some other beach date?

FORT Regular

I know. I've been wondering about this, too. Plus, even with the group dates, she has been with him the least of any final two ever. Dinner at her house, orphanage (beach kissing), boxing, dinner in the park at night, wedding photos, hometown, Fiji,
    I wonder about the Bentley thing. She gave William, Mickey, Ben C and JP 1 on 1 dates before he left. It sure appeared that she was smitten and then heart broken, but why would he not have gotten a 1 on 1 sooner?

Quote Originally Posted by Times4 View Post
    I know. I've been wondering about this, too. Plus, even with the group dates, she has been with him the least of any final two ever. Dinner at her house, orphanage (beach kissing), boxing, dinner in the park at night, wedding photos, hometown, Fiji,
    I wonder about the Bentley thing. She gave William, Mickey, Ben C and JP 1 on 1 dates before he left. It sure appeared that she was smitten and then heart broken, but why would he not have gotten a 1 on 1 sooner?
    Great catch, Times and Fireflyer! Maybe she really was only referring to the post-orphanage kiss in Thailand. Of the dates listed, I can't remember any being on a beach other than that.

To another poster I wrote about the minimal time that Ashley spent with JP. Again, it makes me wonder about the Bentley drama. Not having a date with JP until episode three reminds me of most past winners whose first 1:1 is in episode 3. Ali commented in her final blog of her season that she knew she could wait awhile to have a 1:1 with Roberto since she was planning on keeping him around til the end. If Ashley wanted JP on night one, then maybe it was exactly what she said this week: that sometimes you don't need 20 dates with a person to know. If, however, Ashley's true F1 was Bentley, then maybe the order didn't matter--JP was sent in after him to clean up the mess, which builds an emotional bond or at least has a similar effect as the adrenaline dates did.

I wonder who her top 4 were on night one and if Ben was on that list. She said that they didn't "spark" until Phucket, which seems late in the game. Interestingly, though, Ben had a significant amount of time with her. He was on every group date prior to his 1:1. His 1:1's were daylong excursions. *shrug* Last episode and the hometowns, I started to wonder if they were trying to give Ben the "physical edit."

Not as excited about this season's FRC as I have been in past seasons...

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

I assumed Ashley's blog line about the beaches was a shout out to JP re: dates they may have shared "on the beach" after the show ended but we still haven't seen the finale and perhaps there's another beach date in store for them? IDK...
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    I assumed Ashley's blog line about the beaches was a shout out to JP re: dates they may have shared "on the beach" after the show ended but we still haven't seen the finale and perhaps there's another beach date in store for them? IDK...
    I don't think so - because she said that to Chris Harrison before the rose ceremony this week too (and then carried it into her blog) - so before the final dates taped and obviously before anything happened after the show ended.
    fireflyer likes this.

Closed Thread