Closed Thread
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617 LastLast
Like Tree54Likes

Thread: J.P. *No Spoilers*

Re: J.P. *No Spoilers*

Did anyone happen to see the Glamour magazine quote from JP? Ask Men: What's Your New Year's Resolution...in Bed?: Sex, Love & Life: glamour.com. I ganked it from the home board.

FORT Fogey

I just have three words for this man: Hot Hot Hot.
    Babycakee and nanaslbkp like this.

The roller skating date was really cute with the mirrorball and Journey music.

The first night of this season I thought that something around JP’s eyes and general facial expressions really reminded me of Joseph Gordon Levitt and that strongly came back to me in that blown up childhood photo – the resemblance is a little less now, and they have totally different builds, but he really seemed like JGL’s doppleganger as a kid -- just adorable!
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

JP's bar mitzvah picture looked totally like Kirk Cameron when he was on Growing Pains. Just adorable....
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chrisg View Post
    The roller skating date was really cute with the mirrorball and Journey music.
    Not Journey - REO Speedwagon. I was trying to figure out if it was really REO singing it, though. Sounded a lot like them, but it's not the original recording.

Ashley and JP are very cute together.

When JP's bar mitzvah photo was brought out, I initially was wondering why they had such a huge framed photo of Kirk Cameron as a kid!

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict View Post
    Not Journey - REO Speedwagon. I was trying to figure out if it was really REO singing it, though. Sounded a lot like them, but it's not the original recording.

Ashley and JP are very cute together.

When JP's bar mitzvah photo was brought out, I initially was wondering why they had such a huge framed photo of Kirk Cameron as a kid!
    Yes - it was exactly Kirk Cameron!! It cracked me up.
    During their skating date, the music seem overlayed onto the video (the fake REO). So, they were essentially skating in silence? That would be weird, to me. Having that whole place to yourselves, all echo-y and no music...weird.
    She's really into him. I hope if he's her guy, he was able to get over all the Bentley stuff from the first several episodes, after watching the airing of the show. I'm thinking that would be hard to listen to, and watch, even after the fact.

Bad thought: They're wired with those sound packs -- what if you fell on it while skating? OWEE!

Based solely on this season's storylines, I'd say that Ashley probably picks JP. He and Constantine are the two guys with unresolved conflicts.

JP's story is almost the same as Emily's--getting over an ex. Just like Emily, JP will have to resolve that issue before the show ends. Ashley and JP have a hurdle to overcome: will he let go of the past for them to build a future together? Her conflict and his conflict are resolved by each other.

With Ben, there's no conflict, just like Chris L., Chantal, and Tenley had no conflict by Fantasy Dates.

I'll stick with JP for today. Tomorrow I'm sure I'll change my mind and write about Ben as the definite F1. LOL

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by navybelle View Post
    Yes - it was exactly Kirk Cameron!! It cracked me up.
    During their skating date, the music seem overlayed onto the video (the fake REO). So, they were essentially skating in silence? That would be weird, to me. Having that whole place to yourselves, all echo-y and no music...weird.
    She's really into him. I hope if he's her guy, he was able to get over all the Bentley stuff from the first several episodes, after watching the airing of the show. I'm thinking that would be hard to listen to, and watch, even after the fact.
    The nice thing is that we already know how JP feels in re: to the Bentley situation, since he recorded that vlog on the warner bro's site, so if he *is* F1, then he understands what she went through, the insecurities she had, and thinks she's stronger for it all.

And I, too, thought he looked like Kirk Cameron from Growing Pains with that hair and the smirk.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Oh, so that was REO Speedwagon or at least their song. Thanks, BuckeyeAddict. Anything that sounds remotely Journey-ish to me must get lumped in together. And I totally saw Joseph Gordon Levitt in that photo of JP. I must just have JGL on the brain – or maybe he planted himself there through inception.

That’s an excellent point, CSW, about JP and not being surprised by the Bentley scenario down the road. It seems like Emily was thrown by a lot of what she saw when watching the show and that shouldn’t be the case if JP is F1 with regard to Bentley.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

Closed Thread