Closed Thread
Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 LastLast
Like Tree54Likes

Thread: J.P. *No Spoilers*

FORT Fogey

Re: J.P. *No Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    I thought it was planes that were bringing the men to the FRC site...
    I saw it for only a few seconds, so I could very well be wrong. For my money, you could carry JP in on a silver platter!! He is the hottest man I've ever seen on Bach/ette, and he is so honest and sincere.....like a breath of fresh spring air!

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Columbia, MD View Post
    I saw it for only a few seconds, so I could very well be wrong. For my money, you could carry JP in on a silver platter!! He is the hottest man I've ever seen on Bach/ette, and he is so honest and sincere.....like a breath of fresh spring air!
    It's funny because when I first saw the photos and bios on the abc board JP did not appeal to me at all. I think it might have had something to do with his shaved head. But more and more as I viewed the episodes he grew on me. I love his twinkling eyes and he seems to really be 'into' Ashley. But who really knows what these guys and gals are thinking anyway? I still don't think he is the most handsome guy there but he seems like a nice, sincere guy who's nice looking and has a great job. People keep referring to him as a construction worker but that is not his job title (not that there is anything wrong with that). And just as an aside, if he is anything like the Jewish guys I have dated in my single past, he will definitely put his woman on a pedestal.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted View Post
    Thanks for this. I'm so torn about JP - I'm loving what I'm seeing between he and Ashley (reminds me of Ali & Roberto) but are we all loving him too much, meaning it won't be him?? Hmm...
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

I don't see the appeal - he makes me wanna hurl.
    Alexxxx likes this.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    I don't see the appeal - he makes me wanna hurl.
    Really? Why?

He gives me the willies.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

I don't see the appeal with JP either. He is nice but far from being sexy in my opinion. JP is just an ordinary/average looking guy. Sorry!

FORT Fan

hey to each their own..... imo he is hot because he is comfortable with himself and ashley.... and he is smart so that gets points in my book... plus i have a thing for a guy with a shaved head like his.... reminds me of heath ledger when he shaved his head
    jucamer likes this.

It's interesting to me that we've heard about J.P's relationships in several of his conversations with Ashley. They were referenced in both 1:1s and then again, they show up in his HTD. I recall Ashley asking him, "How do I know you won't break up with me?" (paraphrased). I wonder why we're seeing/hearing these conversations and why they showed us his intensity. The look he gave Ben when he returned from his overnight could have burned a hole through the earth's core.
    Last edited by veg_out; 07-12-2011 at 10:06 AM.

I don't like him as much as I did at the start. He seems to have all the right answers. I dont think he's as secure( that showed last night) as he wants Ashley to believe.The two of them both so insecure..meh
    JavaJo likes this.

Closed Thread