Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: JEFF *No Spoilers*

Re: JEFF *No Spoilers*

Thanks for that info, Beachmom. He did seem like a nice guy. A bit strange but really nice. And honestly, I thought his idea with the mask was a good one, but he waited too long for the reveal. By the time he did it, everyone was fed up with it, including Ashley. I really hope he finds a nice woman to settle down with.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Realitytvworld dot com featured an interview with Jeff about his time on the Bachelorette. Honestly, it's fairly hard to understand... the guy doesn't speak in a very literate manner. Half the time I'm not sure what point he's trying to make. Not sure if it was his language, or him saying the same things repeatedly, or what... I don't feel like there's much substance to this guy.

Jeff Medolla on Bentley Williams: Seems lots of girls like asshole guys - Reality TV World
    Jeff Medolla: Only 3-4 guys were really into Bachelorette Ashley Hebert - Reality TV World

Thinking about it, I realize his interview didn't reveal anything more than what was succintly provided in his Page 1 bio.

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer View Post
    Realitytvworld dot com featured an interview with Jeff about his time on the Bachelorette. Honestly, it's fairly hard to understand... the guy doesn't speak in a very literate manner. Half the time I'm not sure what point he's trying to make. Not sure if it was his language, or him saying the same things repeatedly, or what... I don't feel like there's much substance to this guy.

Jeff Medolla on Bentley Williams: Seems lots of girls like asshole guys - Reality TV World
    Jeff Medolla: Only 3-4 guys were really into Bachelorette Ashley Hebert - Reality TV World

Thinking about it, I realize his interview didn't reveal anything more than what was succintly provided in his Page 1 bio.
    Jeff claims in this article that he has an MBA? He speaks like a blooming idiot! His usage of the English language is appalling! He sounds like a hip-hop teenager....

I had a really hard time understanding him in his interview...he claims he doesn't drink...but boy...he sure sounds like he is on something that hinders him from putting together a complete thought or sentence. I can't imagine being in a relationship with someone who speaks like that....YUCK!
    Last edited by Holly in SoCal; 06-12-2011 at 05:00 PM.

Well, Jeff was no favorite with me. But since those articles are transcripts of verbal conversations, I'm not surprized by all the uh, ums, and hesitations; most people do that! And I wonder how much, if any, his brain hemorrhage affected him and his speech. But he could have rocked the mask if he had a different sort of personality. Or maybe it was better accepted than we think or were shown, since we KNOW how they edit this stuff. Certainly, Jeff didn't come equipped with his own Phantom music!

I do agree with him that seeing "The Mask" doing laps in the pool was humorous.

And I know what you mean about contstant umms being common while speaking. But seriously I cannot discern the points he was trying to make on most of his answers, they were such rambles. You have a point about possible hemmorage effects.

In contrast, I rewatched some of his edited tv footage and it shows him in complete sentences.

The Bachelorette: Ali Fedotowsky

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12