Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: CONSTANTINE *No Spoilers*

CONSTANTINE *No Spoilers*

Constantine, 30, a restaurant owner from Atlanta, GA

Do you have any pets and if so, what kind? Yes, a Poodle. He's of the special kind.

What is the most outrageous thing you have ever done? Dressed as Bruno last Halloween – Straight hair, leather tights, and all. It was pretty funny and won best costume.

What is your favorite holiday? Thanksgiving, all I have to do is show up and eat! This holiday wouldn't be possible without moms!

Do you speak any languages other than English? Some Greek.

Tattoo Count: 0
    Last edited by Arielflies; 06-02-2011 at 06:53 PM.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Re: CONSTANTINE *No Spoilers*

I waffle back and forth with him - loved his pink, dental floss bow-tie but yikes - the boy's got a poodle?!?

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt since he's the hometown boy...
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

well i have to pull for this one since he is a GA boy....but...I just dont' think he is the right one for Ashley...I like him..he seems like a really good guy but something with them to me just doesn't mesh....not that that is a bad thing..I just think they are wrong for each other
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

I wasn't impressed when I saw this picture (from the official site). However, having seen him in person, he's (IMO) one of those people who look better "live", rather than still pictures.

Yeah, not so sure he and Ashley are much of a match, but he's an interesting guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy van Pelt View Post
    I wasn't impressed when I saw this picture (from the official site). However, having seen him in person, he's (IMO) one of those people who look better "live", rather than still pictures.

Yeah, not so sure he and Ashley are much of a match, but he's an interesting guy.
    I agree...I can't even go with my bland "cute" based on this, but he is better looking animated!

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Just found out Constantine lives in the town next to mine (though they say it's Atlanta, it's actually north of the city) and I know exactly where his family's restaurant is, so I'm really excited to see his HTD this week!!

Also found out that his restaurant now serves Ben's wine there. I'll def. be taking a trip there soon...
    kateb, JavaJo and Fanny Mare like this.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    Just found out Constantine lives in the town next to mine (though they say it's Atlanta, it's actually north of the city) and I know exactly where his family's restaurant is, so I'm really excited to see his HTD this week!!

Also found out that his restaurant now serves Ben's wine there. I'll def. be taking a trip there soon...
    Wow, that would be wonderful I adored his family It looked like a scene from my Big fat Greek Wedding. We have great friends that are Greek, and their family is just like his.

I adore Constantine! I wish I lived in Atlanta, or Cumming, or whatever - he is just adorable. He doesn't seem like the guy for Ashley (because he should be with ME! ha), but I really liked their hometown date this week. I just watched his commentary on the show, too, and think he's such a decent guy.

His sister was so pretty too. I liked the comment someone made around here somewhere that she should be hooked up with Ben if Ashley doesn't pick him, since the two boys/twins are good friends now. Great idea!

The poodle was cute - were there two dogs in the house? It seemed like there was the one he held, then later there was one all dressed up fancy. Since his is a boy, I'm assuming the fancy one was a girl and not his. But, he said (above and on the commentary) that his poodle is of the "special" kind, so I'm wondering if he's handicapped or something? I tried looking at the video again, but couldn't notice anything wrong with the dog. He said something like, "don't be hating" about his dog...aw. Maybe I'll ask him on Twitter ... teehee...

I was thinking that maybe he and Deanna should have gotten together, they both live near ATL and they both have dancing Greek families that are wonderfully warm.

I've thought the same thing except for Deanna's being engaged. Plus, aside from the Greek heritage, I'm not sure she's his "type." (Like I'd know!)

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast