Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: CONSTANTINE *No Spoilers*

FORT Regular

Re: CONSTANTINE *No Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by nanarama View Post
    I've thought the same thing except for Deanna's being engaged. Plus, aside from the Greek heritage, I'm not sure she's his "type." (Like I'd know!)
    And from her bachelorette season, Deanna seems more self-centered than Constantine. He wants to stay near family and I think she couldn't get to LA soon enough. I think he deserves better than Deanna.
    navybelle likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    Just found out Constantine lives in the town next to mine (though they say it's Atlanta, it's actually north of the city) and I know exactly where his family's restaurant is, so I'm really excited to see his HTD this week!!

Also found out that his restaurant now serves Ben's wine there. I'll def. be taking a trip there soon...
    Let us know, CSW! That should be a fun visit. And then we can add to Constantine's thread, too. He's such a nice guy we should talk him up a little.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

FORT Fogey

Observing that this is only the second page of commentary on Constantine and yet he is in the F3. The other two have many more pages. Is this a subtle hint that there's not too much to say about Constantine?

It reminds me of Jillian's season. Poor Kip got no love compared to the Ed and Reid threads. It's probably a compliment to Constantine that he's pretty chill. He lucked out in the edit department, flying under the radar most of the season until his killer HTD. Now many people love him...

Being that he's Ben's twin, how can I not loooove him?

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

I think Constantine is totally boring (at least from what they have shown of him), much like Kip was, except that Kip was much cuter.
    cantstopwatchin likes this.

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Constantine has grown on me. He did nothing for me at the start (I agree, he seemed boring), but he seems to be a very solid, stand-up guy. Decent chance he's only boring because of how he's being edited. He seems to be highly thought of by the restaurant employees. Either that or they just wanted it to look good on TV.
    navybelle likes this.

FORT Fogey

He is my favorite and wish he would be the next Bachelor. I do not see that coming and it is a shame. He is the only one on this show that snagged my heart. I don't see him as a good match for Ashley. I am not sure anyone is. Time will tell but I do not see a marriage in the future. Odds, of course, are against it so my prediction is not profound!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict View Post
    Constantine has grown on me. He did nothing for me at the start (I agree, he seemed boring), but he seems to be a very solid, stand-up guy. Decent chance he's only boring because of how he's being edited. He seems to be highly thought of by the restaurant employees. Either that or they just wanted it to look good on TV.
    He seems a nice enough average guy, but neither he nor Ben made much of an impression on me. I would expect the restaurant employees to act fond of him, especially on TV -- he's the owner's son!

I like Constantine a lot, although he really hasn't been given much of an edit. He seems like a decent, stand-up guy, and he probably has a lot more personality than what we've been shown. I thought his family was great - loved them all. And as someone Orthodox myself, I have a bit of a soft spot for a kindred Orthodox soul.

Quote Originally Posted by GoingInCircles View Post
    I like Constantine a lot, although he really hasn't been given much of an edit. He seems like a decent, stand-up guy, and he probably has a lot more personality than what we've been shown. I thought his family was great - loved them all. And as someone Orthodox myself, I have a bit of a soft spot for a kindred Orthodox soul.
    I agree completely! He really seems to have a lot going for him - he's one of my faves!

Maybe you can answer a question on the Greek Orthodox religion - is it (any more than usual) difficult to marry outside the religion? Someone had mentioned that going on this show and finding someone w/the exact same religion would be a stretch, so I'm assuming he/his family might be open to other religions? The friends I had in high school who went to the Greek Orthodox church all ended up with others there, thought they had dated some outside the religion. I'm just wondering ... in general, I guess.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast