Closed Thread
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: BENTLEY *No Spoilers*

Re: BENTLEY *No Spoilers*

Emotional abuse – please. He never said anything to her face that resembled emotional abuse, quite the opposite in fact. ----they were on a highly manipulated/edited show, I would hardly call hearing what he said months after the fact emotional abuse. It was cruel and uncalled for and done to titillate the audience, but that’s it.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by anders332 View Post
    Emotional abuse – please. He never said anything to her face that resembled emotional abuse, quite the opposite in fact. ----they were on a highly manipulated/edited show, I would hardly call hearing what he said months after the fact emotional abuse. It was cruel and uncalled for and done to titillate the audience, but that’s it.
    I don't agree I think leaving her with the dot dot dot was a head game and left her believing that he really cared when we all know he didn't....I do consider that emotional abuse
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

I was listening to an Atlanta radio show this morning and they said Bentley's friends are saying he's being set up for the next Bachelor gig. Whether it's true or not, IDK, but I kind of wouldn't put it past TPTB - if they brought Brad back, they could bring Bentley back too... I guess his coming back at some point might be that set up????
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    I was listening to an Atlanta radio show this morning and they said Bentley's friends are saying he's being set up for the next Bachelor gig. Whether it's true or not, IDK, but I kind of wouldn't put it past TPTB - if they brought Brad back, they could bring Bentley back too... I guess his coming back at some point might be that set up????
    I guess anything is possible, but I HIGHLY doubt this will ever happen - unless Bentley does a complete 180 when he comes back (which we all know he does from Ashley's blog). The producers may not like or respect women, but they are not stupid and they know that women are still the overwhelming majority of their viewers. I just don't see the women of America ever getting behind Bentley as Bachelor. Even Wes, we had to see him on Bachelor Pad in a completely different light before people stopped crucifying him on the boards.

FORT Fogey

I suspect we will see Bentley on Bachelor Pad. Considering last year's show, it seems like the perfect spot for him.

And isn't it funny how this bad boy, heavily edited or not, has garnered more attention than all the rest of the Bachelors on Ashley's show? What does this say, people?

Quote Originally Posted by J.D. View Post
    Oh please. Local news here just showed intereviews with Bentley's best friend and ex-wife. Both of them said Bentley is a great guy and that's just his sense of humor. That we just didn't "get it". Hmmm.
    If Bentley's ex-wife thinks he's such a great guy....then why are they divorced? Just wondering...
    AZChristian likes this.

I just read an article that said that the business that Bentley is part of is doing really bad since the way they showed him leaving the show..it said that business had dropped a lot and that they are getting lots of emails....nasty emails and just as many nasty voice mails...gezzzz wonder why

I do feel sorry for the people that work there and have to listen to this...they didn't do anything to deserve it
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Well, this was inevitable: The Bachelorette’s Bad Boy, Bentley Williams, Actually Has a Fan Club - TIME NewsFeed

The fan site is probably run by a bunch of women who write love letters to inmates on death row or frat boys who want to be just like Bentley.
    Holly in SoCal likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Holly in SoCal View Post
    If Bentley's ex-wife thinks he's such a great guy....then why are they divorced? Just wondering...
    Exactly. She was way over-the-top in her enthusiasm for him. She also looks like a blonde Ashley. Maybe he has a type?

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    Well, this was inevitable: The Bachelorette’s Bad Boy, Bentley Williams, Actually Has a Fan Club - TIME NewsFeed

The fan site is probably run by a bunch of women who write love letters to inmates on death row or frat boys who want to be just like Bentley.
    As you read down the pages of the site, you discover that it really is a satire. I found myself laughing out loud.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Closed Thread