Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: BEN F *No Spoilers*

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

BEN F *No Spoilers*

Ben F., 28, a winemaker from Sonoma, CA

What is your favorite all-time book and why? "The Dirt" by Motley Crue. It's crazy. Those guys epitomize the 80s metal scene.

Do you have a favorite sports team(s)? San Francisco Giants, the only team that matters.

Do you consider yourself athletic? Yes, very. I won a state championship in soccer and continue to play lots of intramural sports.

What is the best trip you have ever been on and why? 2006 World Cup trip to Germany with 9 of my buddies.

Tattoo Count: 0
    Last edited by Arielflies; 06-02-2011 at 06:55 PM.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Re: BEN F *No Spoilers*

Sometimes I think he's cute and sometimes I don't....I don't think he photographs well. He was one of my picks from the intro videos...but that may be because I like wine.

Quote Originally Posted by maryhse View Post
    Sometimes I think he's cute and sometimes I don't....I don't think he photographs well. He was one of my picks from the intro videos...but that may be because I like wine.
    I'm the same way. But I do think he is a sweetheart.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

From what we're shown, Ben F. is a keeper. He's just calm and steady with a nice dash of silly. If she doesn't want him, I'm happy to crush grapes with him.

FORT Fogey

I thought his conversation with her at dinner was outstanding. He knows how to express himself and seems to know what he's looking for. I think he's a keeper, too!!!!

FORT Regular

I like him too -- he seems like a nice normal person who is there for the right reason. He communicates really well and doesn't seem to get rattled. We don't need 25 guys that are all drama.

I like Ben F. the best, and I think he has a very good chance of being the F1, in the end.

So last night when they showed Ashley and Ben F exercising restraint in front of the sacred temple, I was waiting for Ben to say, "Let's get out of here and somewhere where I CAN kiss you."

I thought some of the dinner conversation sounded promising, but they were seated pretty far apart from one another for most of what we were shown. Ashley looked like she was going to fall asleep while he was discussing what he was looking for in a relationship. When the fire dancers entered, they kissed one another instead of watching the floor show. They could have been kissing each other when nothing else was going on around them.

I seriously LOVE Ben F. He's hilariously goofy. But more than that, his admission of his feelings last night for Ashley just melted my heart. I do fear though that the boy's going to get that sweet heart trampled on by the end of this season. Just the fact that they left in his comments about a) getting hurt b) Ryan getting the rose over him--being disappointed. Sigh.

Ben said, rather ominously, that they (he) wanted Ashley to see "what he's (Ryan) really like", but ... what IS he REALLY like? If Ben elaborated, they didn't show it. I hate it when they do this -- show an extremely subjective personal opinion being voiced and then .... nothing. No back-up, no explanation, zilch. Actually, to me the comments sounded like a whole lot of jealousy and rather petty. *shrug* YMMV.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast