Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: BEN F *No Spoilers*

Re: BEN F *No Spoilers*

I kept telling my friends last night, "She's gonna break his sweet heart." What a gem he is! He is honest, sincere, grounded, hilarious, and tender. His respect for women in his life--even just referring to women as "women" not "girls"--speaks volumes about the way he'd treat Ashley.

I can't, however, ignore some of the clues that point to Ashley not choosing him. I keep getting the Reid/Chris 2.0 feel.

Does anyone think that the pool scenes that we saw of him and Ashley in the previews were actually of their Taiwan date? I saw that huge pool last night...
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by veg_out View Post
    I kept telling my friends last night, "She's gonna break his sweet heart." What a gem he is! He is honest, sincere, grounded, hilarious, and tender. His respect for women in his life--even just referring to women as "women" not "girls"--speaks volumes about the way he'd treat Ashley.

I can't, however, ignore some of the clues that point to Ashley not choosing him. I keep getting the Reid/Chris 2.0 feel.

Does anyone think that the pool scenes that we saw of him and Ashley in the previews were actually of their Taiwan date? I saw that huge pool last night...
    I agree with you about Ben's personality, and that Ashley is going to break his heart. He seems so sweet and sincere, and I like that he has no other agenda and is just focusing on his and Ashley's relationship. I am really looking forward to his hometown date. I do think he's too good for her, though.
    veg_out likes this.

FORT Fogey

Does anyone think TPTB are leading us astray? Wouldn't be the first time.......

Quote Originally Posted by Columbia, MD View Post
    Does anyone think TPTB are leading us astray? Wouldn't be the first time.......
    Honest to goodness, prior to this episode, yes, I definitely thought that it was Ben FTW. After this episode, her reaction to JP at the group date, her giving him the only rose going into the RC, and then her blog, it just seems like his feelings are her greatest concern. I do think that they may try to create doubt about them: this week, they turned him into a jealous beast; next week, they'll revisit his relationship history; but right now, it seems like it's JP's to lose.

With Reid, I completely fell for the edit. I thought they were hiding Jill and his time together and playing up Ed as a distraction.

I'd totally love for it to be Ben, but only if Ashley truly loves him.

What hints are making you think it might be Ben, Columbia?

Quote Originally Posted by veg_out View Post
    What a gem he is! He is honest, sincere, grounded, hilarious, and tender. His respect for women in his life--even just referring to women as "women" not "girls"--speaks volumes about the way he'd treat Ashley.
    I turned my back for two seconds, V_O, and you're abandoning Ames for Ben? Just kidding!

Ben seems like a total sweetie and I see more of a Rafa Nadal resemblance now that he seems to have picked up a faux tan. And, if it turns out he can beat Djokovic, I'm sold.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

Quote Originally Posted by chrisg View Post
    I turned my back for two seconds, V_O, and you're abandoning Ames for Ben? Just kidding!

Ben seems like a total sweetie and I see more of a Rafa Nadal resemblance now that he seems to have picked up a faux tan. And, if it turns out he can beat Djokovic, I'm sold.
    You know how I lurve my swarthy guys, opting for their Dumb and Dumber allusions over Ivy League poetry Once I get over how darling Ben was this episode, I'll recount Ames-isms in his thread. Woot!

Ben F's #1 fan in the house

Based on his most recent video blog, I'm now 100% convinced that he is NOT her final guy. The contrast between Ben and JP's blogs are night and day, east and west, wine and cement.

It was a fun week of thinking that Ben was her guy.
    navybelle and Fanny Mare like this.

Ben really strikes me as a still waters run deep kind of a guy -- A sweetheart that has a surprising depth lying beneath the surface. Ben can be a little reserved but when he says something, it matters.
    veg_out likes this.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

Quote Originally Posted by chrisg View Post
    Ben really strikes me as a still waters run deep kind of a guy -- A sweetheart that has a surprising depth lying beneath the surface. Ben can be a little reserved but when he says something, it matters.
    Ready for a fangirl moment? I adore Ben. He reminds me of my dad with all his gentle strength.

At the moment, I'll go out on a limb and say that I'm back to thinking that she might end up with this quiet cutie.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Ben may be dating Jennifer Love Hewitt! She tweeted that she wanted him to accept her final rose, and he apparently did. She flew out to have a date with him last Saturday! This might be one of those examples of when something bad turns into something good!
    Jennifer Love Hewitt's hot date with The Bachelorette's Ben F. - Life and Style

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast