Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: BEN F *No Spoilers*

Re: BEN F *No Spoilers*

This guy has seriously grown on me. And the more I see of him, the cuter he gets.
    navybelle likes this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

FORT Newbie

Ben is like a fine wine, he gets better with age. He's grown on me (actually all of us in the office). I did notice though that on their last 1:1 they could not kiss in front of the temple and couldn't wait to see each other at dinner, but the producersonly showed them hugging as they greeted each other at dinner, but if you watch clips from one of the "this season on The Bachelorette" previews you will see them kissing each other beforethey hugged. Yes, it was only a peck, but it was there. That is soooooo frustrating because every Ben & Ashley fan was anxiously anticipating their dinner date to see some physical chemistry, but it was played as a nonexistence. Ugh!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by sunny196 View Post
    ................ Yes, it was only a peck, but it was there. That is soooooo frustrating because every Ben & Ashley fan was anxiously anticipating their dinner date to see some physical chemistry, but it was played as a nonexistence. Ugh!
    See Moflan's post #8 on this thread. They were kissing at dinner during the dancing performance, if I remember correctly.

I'm keeping my eye on this fella. Though JP and Ashley's chemistry is blatantly obvious, I see something very sweet forming between Ashley and Ben. After rewatching the episodes to try and figure things out, I might even be willing to wager that Ben might steal Ashley's heart with his sensitive, patient, and quirky personality. I'm looking forward to their date this week.

FORT Fogey

That means both JP and Ben will have had two one-on-one dates. Hmmmmmm.

FORT Newbie

Ben has been my favorite all along. However, if Ashley chooses him in the end I will be more than frustrated AGAIN with the producers. IMO they have made her look like an idiot with all of the B...ley clips and are mostly responsible for the negativity she's dealing with from the public. They seem to be redeeming themselves by weaving this "JP/Ashley love story" and promising it will be worth it in the end. The majority of things I've read from the public have JP as their favorite and stating things like, "If Ashley doesn't choose him then she's more stupid than they thought." As much as I love Ben, I'm afraid if she chose him she'll be in for more flack from the public.

Quote Originally Posted by Columbia, MD View Post
    That means both JP and Ben will have had two one-on-one dates. Hmmmmmm.
    Yep But Roberto and Chris had two dates in Ali's season (Berto got the first of both sets). Chantal and Emily also had two dates; Emily went on a 1:1 before Chantal and then Chantal had hers first of the second set. JP and Ben are following Ali's order.

I now have far too much information from all the episodes that barely affords the width of my brain; It's harder for me to draw conclusions than Ames post-concussion

sunny, I completely agree with your post. Whoever it is, I just hope that it's a happy ending for them all But I've kinda fallen in love with Ben.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by veg_out View Post
    Yep But Roberto and Chris had two dates in Ali's season (Berto got the first of both sets). Chantal and Emily also had two dates; Emily went on a 1:1 before Chantal and then Chantal had hers first of the second set. JP and Ben are following Ali's order.......................
    True...my point was: does this point to Ben and JP as the final two? I tried to express this, but was afraid it might look like a spoiler. Just could not get my words together the way I wanted to. I think we're all walking the same path.....

Quote Originally Posted by Columbia, MD View Post
    True...my point was: does this point to Ben and JP as the final two? I tried to express this, but was afraid it might look like a spoiler. Just could not get my words together the way I wanted to. I think we're all walking the same path.....
    Thanks for the clarification! Based on second 1:1 dates prior to HTDs, three guys will have had them: JP, Constantine, and Ben. In the previews for this week's show, we see her with Ben and Constantine on 1:1s. Just stating that since it's not a spoiler. This season, I've not read the spoilers; so my posts are only based on watching the shows and drawing conclusions from the non-spoiler info.

At this stage of the game, yep, it's getting hard not to speculate who may be F2, F3, F4 given that it's getting down to those exact numbers

In the normal dating world, I'd agree that second first dates are strong indicators at least of Ashley's interests.

FORT Fogey

I knew she had a one-on-one with Ben this coming episode, but I didn't know there'd be one with Constantine as well. The plot thickens. I wonder if these are rose-or-go dates? I still think Lucas and Ryan are going this week.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast