Closed Thread
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 142
Like Tree127Likes

Thread: AMES *No Spoilers*

  1. #71
    FORT Fan 1dog2kids's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Land of Lincoln
    Posts
    45

    Re: AMES *No Spoilers*

    It's so disappointing that we aren't seeing more of the interaction between Ashley and Ames. There's a reason she's keeping him around and we aren't getting to see why. I'm really looking forward to their hometown date next week. He's such an interesting guy, it will be fun to see him in his own environment!
    JavaJo and Eastcoastmom like this.

  2. #72
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,959

    Re: AMES *No Spoilers*

    For his sake, I hope he's eliminated next week. I don't know what he sees in her at all.

  3. #73
    Decompressing Juls2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    1,113

    Re: AMES *No Spoilers*

    How refreshing would it be to see him as the next Bachelor with a group of intelligent, articulate women - ie - Peyton, Meredith (why can't I think of any more?).

  4. #74
    FORT Fogey norealityhere's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,146

    Re: AMES *No Spoilers*

    I wonder if his mom will be named Muffy?!!
    I get the feeling that his family is going to be like the Kennedys redux!
    To Thine Own Self Be True

  5. #75
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Among the flowers
    Posts
    1,403

    Re: AMES *No Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by Juls2 View Post
    How refreshing would it be to see him as the next Bachelor with a group of intelligent, articulate women - ie - Peyton, Meredith (why can't I think of any more?).
    Yes, he is intelligent and articulate, which I think would be a disaster for Fleiss and co. How could they make drama out of this super-sweet guy? JMHO. As for Peyton, she's taken.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

  6. #76
    FORT Fan AKA083's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    187

    Re: AMES *No Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by Columbia, MD View Post
    Yes, he is intelligent and articulate, which I think would be a disaster for Fleiss and co. How could they make drama out of this super-sweet guy? JMHO. As for Peyton, she's taken.
    Peyton??? I have to laugh at this one. IF Peyton wasn't taken, I don't see her with a refine man such as Ames. Peyton is too country.

  7. #77
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    23,776

    Re: AMES *No Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by AKA083 View Post
    Peyton??? I have to laugh at this one. IF Peyton wasn't taken, I don't see her with a refine man such as Ames. Peyton is too country.
    I have to wonder if Ames has a type.I wasn't fond of Peyton at all. I am not sure who I would like to see him with( other than me) LOL
    JavaJo likes this.

  8. #78
    Lux et Veritas chrisg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    2,643

    Re: AMES *No Spoilers*

    I'm anxiously awaiting the day when Ames will be free of sleazy Mike Fleiss and company. Ames mixes with the Bach franchise like the finest Cristal mixes with bottom dollar kegger beer.
    AlwaysVeg likes this.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

  9. #79
    from sky to fire fireflyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    2,347

    Re: AMES *No Spoilers*

    From the very quick shot of young Ames, it almost appears he's had some cosmetic work done since then. Does anyone have a screencap of his childhood photo?

    Also, i don't think I see a connection. Ames is now comfortable enough with her to gush, and Ashley takes all the compliments graciously... but with a manner of politeness, not smittenness. They don't touch. Based on that, I predict he'll get the boot during hometown week. I'm very sad, so I hope I'm wrong.
    GoingInCircles likes this.

  10. #80
    FORT Fogey navybelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,455

    Re: AMES *No Spoilers*

    Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer View Post
    From the very quick shot of young Ames, it almost appears he's had some cosmetic work done since then. Does anyone have a screencap of his childhood photo?

    Also, i don't think I see a connection. Ames is now comfortable enough with her to gush, and Ashley takes all the compliments graciously... but with a manner of politeness, not smittenness. They don't touch. Based on that, I predict he'll get the boot during hometown week. I'm very sad, so I hope I'm wrong.
    It would be sad if he's sad, but otherwise, be glad for him. They're not a match ... he can find someone who complements him much better than Ashley, and as you said, there's not much of connection. I'm just happy he is still around so we can get to know him and appreciate him. If he would've gone home earlier, I wouldn't have had my mind changed about him - I was not impressed during the early episodes, so this has been fun for me.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Closed Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.