Closed Thread
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree127Likes

Thread: AMES *No Spoilers*

Re: AMES *No Spoilers*

It's so disappointing that we aren't seeing more of the interaction between Ashley and Ames. There's a reason she's keeping him around and we aren't getting to see why. I'm really looking forward to their hometown date next week. He's such an interesting guy, it will be fun to see him in his own environment!
    JavaJo and Eastcoastmom like this.

FORT Fogey

For his sake, I hope he's eliminated next week. I don't know what he sees in her at all.

How refreshing would it be to see him as the next Bachelor with a group of intelligent, articulate women - ie - Peyton, Meredith (why can't I think of any more?).

I wonder if his mom will be named Muffy?!!
    I get the feeling that his family is going to be like the Kennedys redux!
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Juls2 View Post
    How refreshing would it be to see him as the next Bachelor with a group of intelligent, articulate women - ie - Peyton, Meredith (why can't I think of any more?).
    Yes, he is intelligent and articulate, which I think would be a disaster for Fleiss and co. How could they make drama out of this super-sweet guy? JMHO. As for Peyton, she's taken.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Columbia, MD View Post
    Yes, he is intelligent and articulate, which I think would be a disaster for Fleiss and co. How could they make drama out of this super-sweet guy? JMHO. As for Peyton, she's taken.
    Peyton??? I have to laugh at this one. IF Peyton wasn't taken, I don't see her with a refine man such as Ames. Peyton is too country.

Quote Originally Posted by AKA083 View Post
    Peyton??? I have to laugh at this one. IF Peyton wasn't taken, I don't see her with a refine man such as Ames. Peyton is too country.
    I have to wonder if Ames has a type.I wasn't fond of Peyton at all. I am not sure who I would like to see him with( other than me) LOL
    JavaJo likes this.

I'm anxiously awaiting the day when Ames will be free of sleazy Mike Fleiss and company. Ames mixes with the Bach franchise like the finest Cristal mixes with bottom dollar kegger beer.
    AlwaysVeg likes this.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

From the very quick shot of young Ames, it almost appears he's had some cosmetic work done since then. Does anyone have a screencap of his childhood photo?

Also, i don't think I see a connection. Ames is now comfortable enough with her to gush, and Ashley takes all the compliments graciously... but with a manner of politeness, not smittenness. They don't touch. Based on that, I predict he'll get the boot during hometown week. I'm very sad, so I hope I'm wrong.
    GoingInCircles likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer View Post
    From the very quick shot of young Ames, it almost appears he's had some cosmetic work done since then. Does anyone have a screencap of his childhood photo?

Also, i don't think I see a connection. Ames is now comfortable enough with her to gush, and Ashley takes all the compliments graciously... but with a manner of politeness, not smittenness. They don't touch. Based on that, I predict he'll get the boot during hometown week. I'm very sad, so I hope I'm wrong.
    It would be sad if he's sad, but otherwise, be glad for him. They're not a match ... he can find someone who complements him much better than Ashley, and as you said, there's not much of connection. I'm just happy he is still around so we can get to know him and appreciate him. If he would've gone home earlier, I wouldn't have had my mind changed about him - I was not impressed during the early episodes, so this has been fun for me.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Closed Thread