Closed Thread
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree127Likes

Thread: AMES *No Spoilers*

Re: AMES *No Spoilers*

I imagine Ames would have preferred for it to seem more natural too. Speculating that he had some moments that would have been better, didn't go for them, regretted it, and decided to just get it over with.

I also don't think he'll be the choice in the end, but we shall see. I've been surprised before. I still think he's really interesting, but also very very hard to read. Maybe if they showed us MORE of him (or any of them)?

FORT Newbie

I think the elevator kiss was awkward as well. I'm assuming he had a couple of drinks and maybe that just threw his logic out the window. Either way, I think he is super sweet but I'm not sure that Ashley is really into him as much as some of the other guys.

I loved Ames' pointless elevator ride just so he could kiss the girl in the elevator. I thought it was fun that he didn't even give her a reason, no lead-in, just grabbed her and went for it. She seemed to respond multiple times... looked like smittenness from both. I wonder if Ames was drunk? Cuz usually he comments a little more about his actions, either during or after. But in this case he gripped the drink in one hand, the girl in the other, brain be dammed, LOL. At the top of the hotel when looking at the view, he seemed tongue-tied. It would've been a perfect opportunity to put his arm around her, or compliment her...

I wonder how his kisses compared to J.P.'s? No comment from Ash about that.
    Arielflies likes this.

When trying to recruit dragonboat-rowers, Ames didn't seem very outgoing in the footage. Not much of a rower, either, or a leader. Which probably means he'd be a great partner for Ashley, since she likes to be in control. She needs a meek guy like Ames.

FORT Fogey

I don't think he's meek. I think he is just one of those quiet intellectual types.
    1dog2kids likes this.

Some lucky girl will have a lot of fun exploring the world and life with Ames!
    Columbia, MD likes this.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio View Post
    Agreed. To me, this guy is so adorable.

Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio View Post
    I hope it wont be Ashley..
    AlwaysVeg likes this.

I was pleased last night when Ames received his rose! I can't wait to learn more about his family and background. I also thought it was sweet that he brought photos of his family to share with Ashley during their 3 on 1 date. Funny that he talked about how quiet and observant he was as a youth but how that just added to his insight as an adult!

Quote Originally Posted by Minney View Post
    I was pleased last night when Ames received his rose! I can't wait to learn more about his family and background. I also thought it was sweet that he brought photos of his family to share with Ashley during their 3 on 1 date. Funny that he talked about how quiet and observant he was as a youth but how that just added to his insight as an adult!
    I love that about him.I love the way he views the world.

Closed Thread