Closed Thread
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree127Likes

Thread: AMES *No Spoilers*

Re: New Interview with Ames

He kept that goofy smile on his face -- his mouth was smiling, his eyes were glazed. It seemed like an odd response, but I see by that article that he was just trying to hold it together. Poor guy!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy van Pelt View Post
    He kept that goofy smile on his face -- his mouth was smiling, his eyes were glazed. It seemed like an odd response, but I see by that article that he was just trying to hold it together. Poor guy!
    yes I couldn't believe that he said that he may have thrown up when he got out of the car! That means you are seriously upset! I can't wait to read back the transcript tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by SheRah327 View Post
    yes I couldn't believe that he said that he may have thrown up when he got out of the car! That means you are seriously upset! I can't wait to read back the transcript tomorrow.
    I can't wait to read the transcript either! I read a short article BP2 from CH yesterday that stated something about Ames securing a few more womens hearts (fans) when he appears on the BP2. Glad to know that TPTB recognize that Ames has a loyal fanbase! He's a keeper!

FORT Newbie

Re: AMES *No Spoilers*

LOVE, LOVE, LOVED the interview. Poor Ames. It was so sad to read about him finding out he wasn't Ashley's "type." And he hopes to find someone for whom he is their type. What a classy guy.
    1dog2kids likes this.

What a sweetheart! Very sweet, kind, charming, intelligent and humble. I guess that what surprises me the most - that someone as intelligent, as obviously as wealthy, is so modest and humble. Best of luck to you, Ames, I'm sure you will do well in life no matter what!

I liked his family very much, and their home was gorgeous. Whoever marries him is a lucky woman.
    Minney, kateb, nanarama and 3 others like this.

I loved the interview, too! What impressed me, was his focus on Ashley - it seemed he was very attuned to it being her adventure, he didn't want to ruin anything for her, etc. What a neat person - so unselfish. I would LOVE to see him as the Bachelor, only because I'd love to watch him again and hopefully he'd get a happy ending this time. I would not enjoy seeing TPTB mess with him, set him up with crazies and abuse him like they often do with their leads. He seemed open to it, in the interview, which was encouraging.

I am a little scared of seeing what goes on on the BP - I think Ames might get quite the lesson on crazy with Jake and Vienna around!
    1dog2kids likes this.

Aww I'm even more in love with Ames after reading the transcripts of that interview. He seems to be a such a truly wonderful man and I hope he finds love (even if it is with that awful Jackie - did I say that out loud? ). Different is good Ames - you are truly one in a million.
    Last edited by jucamer; 07-23-2011 at 08:34 PM.

Does anyone know how to spell the Italian word that Ames used to describe romance? It sounded like spiritatora .... he called it an Italian Renaissance expression. Anyone? I cannot find it anywhere. Thanks in advance!!

Quote Originally Posted by InsideOut View Post
    Does anyone know how to spell the Italian word that Ames used to describe romance? It sounded like spiritatora .... he called it an Italian Renaissance expression. Anyone? I cannot find it anywhere. Thanks in advance!!
    sprezzatura

Closed Thread