Closed Thread
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast
Like Tree127Likes

Thread: AMES *No Spoilers*

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Re: AMES *No Spoilers*

Cheer up, everyone! Now that he's been eliminated, I think it's safe to tell y'all that Ames will be on Bachelor Pad in a few weeks. (I apologize mods if I shouldn't have disclosed that.) I won't even try to understand why he agreed to do it but I don't care - we'll get to see more of him!!!
    JavaJo likes this.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

[QUOTE=cantstopwatchin;4340403]Cheer up, everyone! Now that he's been eliminated, I think it's safe to tell y'all that Ames will be on Bachelor Pad in a few weeks. (I apologize mods if I shouldn't have disclosed that.) I won't even try to understand why he agreed to do it but I don't care - we'll get to see more of him!!! [/QUOTE/]

I knew he was on BP.I cannot imagine him on that show, but I get to see him.LOL
    jucamer likes this.

FORT Fogey

I can't imagine why he would be on that sleazy show! Is that the same show that Fake and Vienna will be on? Maybe it's Ames' interest in new experiences that led him there, but I wish he would have been the next Bachelor, not a contestant on BP. Methinks Ames does not realize what a prize he is.
    Holly in SoCal likes this.

To tie everyone over, head to the ABC homepage. Ames gives a commentary for this episode that is chock full of Ames-isms!

Oh goody..I felt so bad for him as it seemed like Ashley didn't even care at all.

I hope BP doesn't spoil him for some wonderful gal.

Quote Originally Posted by pondsbb View Post
    Oh goody..I felt so bad for him as it seemed like Ashley didn't even care at all.

I hope BP doesn't spoil him for some wonderful gal.
    I think, this is jmho, that Ames can stay true to himself. He's that type of guy.I don't know how they will edit it, but Ames cannot change his way of looking at the world. Can you tell I love this guy.LOL

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysVeg View Post
    I can't imagine why he would be on that sleazy show! Is that the same show that Fake and Vienna will be on? Maybe it's Ames' interest in new experiences that led him there, but I wish he would have been the next Bachelor, not a contestant on BP. Methinks Ames does not realize what a prize he is.
    Amen, sister. I didn't watch that show last year and I won't watch it this year, no matter who's on it. I'm hugely disappointed in Ames for lowering himself to appear on it.

And yes, this is the show whose "high point" will be the big reunion of Fake and Vienna, according to their commercials. I didn't like her during Jake's season, and can't stand him now that they've broken up, and so have no desire to watch it all play out again.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

Quote Originally Posted by nanarama View Post
    Out of curiousity, I Googled Ames and Yowza! He's some kind of guy!

Aside from the (at least one) board that he sits on and the degrees that he's earned and his athletic accomplishments, he's also seen on the NYC society pages. Not that that makes one a great person, but what in the WORLD is this guy doing on TB?????????????
    His mother was also president of the US Tennis Association for a few years back in the 90's. Wow. That's exactly what I thought when I read that. How in the did this guy get on to this show?
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I think, this is jmho, that Ames can stay true to himself.
    I hope so, Fanny. I had Bach Pad specifically in mind when I said I was anxiously awaiting the day when Ames was free from the Bach franchise. I really don’t think he knew what he was getting into, especially with regard to Bach Pad. I talked it over with some of our mutual friends – who are guys – and guys can be a little clueless about how the Bach is perceived. And they had no idea what Bach Pad was - other than that he was doing it - so I don’t think Ames did either. I bet the producers have some great spiel they give to sell it to the uninitiated.

Enough with Jake Pavelka! I second that absolutely, Babbred.

ETA: Yep, Fanny. Jake is going to be on BP.
    Last edited by chrisg; 07-20-2011 at 04:15 PM.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

Quote Originally Posted by chrisg View Post
    I hope so, Fanny. I had Bach Pad specifically in mind when I said I was anxiously awaiting the day when Ames was free from the Bach franchise. I really don’t think he knew what he was getting into, specifically with regard to Bach Pad. I talked it over with some of our mutual friends – who are guys – and guys can be a little clueless about how the Bach is perceived. And they had no idea what Bach Pad was - other than that he was doing it - so I don’t think Ames did either. I bet the producers have some great spiel they give to sell it to the uninitiated.

Enough with Jake Pavelka! I second that absolutely, Babbred.
    I hope so as well.Is Jake on the BP? or has he been? I cannot stomach that guy. I will have to see. Maybe Ames thought this was something he needed to do, although I cannot believe its hard for him to find love.

Closed Thread