Closed Thread
Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 15161718192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: 5/30 Bachelorette 7 Show Thread *West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 5/30 Bachelorette 7 Show Thread *West Coast Spoilers*

One thing I noticed but forgot to report is that during the reading of the coin toss card, masked Jeff was not only wrapped up in a comforter, but he also had a sleep mask pulled over his other mask. I mean...really?
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I visit other sites. In fact, visiting them in past seasons is how I stumbled on FORT. I find it a challenge not mentioning spoilers when I'm posting here now, but that's ok. It's all good.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    I agree with most here who feel Bently is just a plant, playing the requisite villian. It may or may not have been his idea to do so but it's a given that the TPTB would jump on it.
    The same goes for that masked man, Jeff. Again, not sure if it was his idea for the mask or the producers but makes for great tv and people talking about it. I did find it odd that he felt the need to keep telling her how beautiful she looked when he claims that the "outside" is not what's important.

I must give credit to TPTB in this last show and Arielflies who pointed it out also, having the masked man skulking around the back staircase of the Opera House, ...I mean, the Vegas hotel, watching as she flirts with another man accompanied by Phantom-like music was brilliant. Heck, they even gave us a couple shots of a bright shiny gold chandlier!!!
    (Guess it's obvious I was once a Phantom-junkie)
    I dont' think Bentley is a plant...he is exactly what he appears to be a self centered egotiscal self absorbed jerk...he is wayyyyyyyy too much in love with himself to consider playing games and being a plant by producers
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    I dont' think Bentley is a plant...he is exactly what he appears to be a self centered egotiscal self absorbed jerk...he is wayyyyyyyy too much in love with himself to consider playing games and being a plant by producers
    Plant or not, I think this is the real Bentley. Unfortunately.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    Plant or not, I think this is the real Bentley. Unfortunately.
    Same here. Even if they're paying him to be the villain, he still agreed to get a girl to like him only to break her heart. What a d-bag.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    and I don't think Bentley can even give out the excuse he was drunk during those Vo's unforunately. I got the feeling he knew exactly what he was saying. Thou I still wouldn't put it past the editors to be twisting his words. JMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    One thing I noticed but forgot to report is that during the reading of the coin toss card, masked Jeff was not only wrapped up in a comforter, but he also had a sleep mask pulled over his other mask. I mean...really?
    and wasn't he just telling Ames he'd wished he brought a white mask as it was hot? lol

I am just not an Ashley fan. When I heard she was going to be the B'lette, I told myself I wasn't going to watch. However, I can't seem to pull myself away from the drama. Once Bentley is gone, even though he's a tool, I probably will not watch anymore. Ashley just is not that interesting. I wish they'd gone with an unknown this time. It's getting really old just recycling folks that didn't get picked by the previous season's person. There is a reason they weren't picked.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    It was William who said Emily or Chantal. But to be fair...the clip cut him off mid-sentence. For all we know, he may have eventually said that he's really glad it's Ashley. Fleiss loves to cut and paste his previews he feeds us. I'll reserve judgement until I actually see the scene play out. I highly doubt that is what sends her over the edge. I'm going to assume it has to do with Bentley.
    I agree with you. My God this show has become such a farce now. The editing disgusts me sometimes. The guy with the mask will never be her final 2 , we know that cause they are constantly taking the mickey out of him. I think he is probably very handsome. (and that stupid music every time he comes in to view plus what a coincidence, he is ready to remove his mask and he is interrupted and then every woman would say, can you hold on please? I'll see you in a minute but no not Ashley. ) About Bentley. You guys tell me everyone hated Wes but why did i see him in the bachelor pad? It did not seem the other bachelors hated him? Sorry I do not trust this show at all. Why would Bentley act like this? What is the benefit? He could be paid lots of money for playing the bad guy? Why else? He did not mention his work at all so that can be ruled out. I think that the Wes situation caused such a stir among viewers. People were talking about the bachelor they now need a bad guy every season. It just does not sound logic at all to me though from Bentley's perspective. Except when they pay him a lot. So far I do not feel any real connection between Ashley and the guys. Well maybe from her but I do not really feel that the guys so far have fallen for her.
    Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    I am just not an Ashley fan. When I heard she was going to be the B'lette, I told myself I wasn't going to watch. However, I can't seem to pull myself away from the drama. Once Bentley is gone, even though he's a tool, I probably will not watch anymore. Ashley just is not that interesting. I wish they'd gone with an unknown this time. It's getting really old just recycling folks that didn't get picked by the previous season's person. There is a reason they weren't picked.
    I agree with you. Why do they always have to take someone from a previous season? I did find Ashley not very interesting to say the least during the bachelor and to have her on the Bachelorette? So far she has not proven me wrong. Would have loved someone fresh. So the next Bachelor is going to be...... JP or Ryan? yawn
    Last edited by Arielflies; 06-03-2011 at 11:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    I"m with you. I'd much rather they get a NEW Bachelor/ette, rather than keep recycling former contestants. Just can't get into this season at all.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Add me to the list. The problem with recycling is that the person they pick is usually well liked by the viewing audience and has been edited to within an inch of their life. So when they pick them, they inevitably get knocked off their pedestal a bit. Deanna comes to mind, as does Jason and Jake. It has become a bit incestuous.

I'm also not a huge Ashley fan. I really don't dislike her but during Brad's season, she was often very immature and it was clear she wasn't ready for this but they chose her anyway. If she finds 'the one' and it lasts, I'll be shocked.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Closed Thread