Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1415161718192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: 5/30 Bachelorette 7 Show Thread *West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 5/30 Bachelorette 7 Show Thread *West Coast Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by gillesfan View Post
    First time posting this season, havent read thru a lot of the posts yet. Are there any other Ryan (solar guy) fans out there? I think he is the total package: gorgeous, successful, sweet & humble. Cant wait to watch more of him!!!! I also think this is a great bunch of guys overall. I am really enjoying watching them.
    I'm a huge fan. Since we have barely seen much of him (his personality) in ep 2 I'm going to gush over his looks.
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

Quote Originally Posted by javajo View Post
    it was william who said emily or chantal. But to be fair...the clip cut him off mid-sentence. For all we know, he may have eventually said that he's really glad it's ashley. Fleiss loves to cut and paste his previews he feeds us. I'll reserve judgement until i actually see the scene play out. I highly doubt that is what sends her over the edge. I'm going to assume it has to do with bentley.
    ita 100%!

FORT Fogey Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion nanarama's Avatar

I'll have to agree that Bentley is a pig HOWEVER, I'm thinking the show must have cast him knowing that he was interested in Emily and not Ashley. In his preview piece at the beginning of the show, he said as much. I remember at the end of last season they made some changes after Ashley took on the gig because there were some guys who no longer "fit." Isn't it possible that they kept Bentley because of the drama that it would cause? That doesn't excuse his actions but makes tptb more liable and suspect and CH acting all righteous indignation. (Like that's something new!)

Quote Originally Posted by nanarama View Post
    I'll have to agree that Bentley is a pig HOWEVER, I'm thinking the show must have cast him knowing that he was interested in Emily and not Ashley. In his preview piece at the beginning of the show, he said as much. I remember at the end of last season they made some changes after Ashley took on the gig because there were some guys who no longer "fit." Isn't it possible that they kept Bentley because of the drama that it would cause? That doesn't excuse his actions but makes tptb more liable and suspect and CH acting all righteous indignation. (Like that's something new!)
    Monday's show did send off my radar a bit regarding the originally planned Bach'ette for this season. West had a tragic death story to match Emily's. Will also had the sad backstory (though it matches Ashley's more closely than Emily's). Bentley is a single dad. Those are the only three guys who seem like they *may* have been cast with Emily in mind, which raises all sorts of questions about THAT relationship! (I'll refrain since it's off topic...) Chantal and Emily must have been entertained seriously for a while if Ash is so insecure about the guys being there for her that she's ready to bail on the whole shebang!

Hands down the show rolled with keeping instigators or disinterested guys just for the sake of producing more drama. This season is reminding me very much of Jill's season--last minute replacement choice with many guys who weren't interested in her.

I agree with most here who feel Bently is just a plant, playing the requisite villian. It may or may not have been his idea to do so but it's a given that the TPTB would jump on it.
    The same goes for that masked man, Jeff. Again, not sure if it was his idea for the mask or the producers but makes for great tv and people talking about it. I did find it odd that he felt the need to keep telling her how beautiful she looked when he claims that the "outside" is not what's important.

I must give credit to TPTB in this last show and Arielflies who pointed it out also, having the masked man skulking around the back staircase of the Opera House, ...I mean, the Vegas hotel, watching as she flirts with another man accompanied by Phantom-like music was brilliant. Heck, they even gave us a couple shots of a bright shiny gold chandlier!!!
    (Guess it's obvious I was once a Phantom-junkie)
    Last edited by Dragonlady; 06-02-2011 at 02:25 AM.

So how many of you former sluethers have been so intrigued by the upcoming commercials that you just had to go peek at some of the spoiler sites? I was doing really well not to peek until last night and then curiosity got the better of me....darn Chris Harrison saying in his blog that next week almost stopped the production...I just had to find out why....I am actually looking forward to seeing how this season progresses from here.
    Choices are the hinges of destiny.

FORT Fanatic

Yes, I went to other sites. Why not if you are curious and dont really care about who is chosen at the end? This season is dull, the bachelorette they chose to read the lines is dull. The group of men is trying too hard to be interesting. The acting is really poor. With all this said the only interesting thing about this season is finding out whether the spoilers are correct.

I've been to other sites as well. It has been kind of interesting keeping that part separate from here. In the past there was a fangirl type atmosphere that could be downright nauseating. I like having the rumors in my head, but seeing how the show is perceived to casual viewers. Seeing who everyone is falling in love with (I see a lot of Ryan P. and a lot of J.P. fans) is interesting, because are those guys really that great, does Ashley think they are great, or are they being sold to the audience as that great? It's kind of nice to not be subconsciously swayed by the inevitable "teams" that used to pop up.
    _(Moo!)

Thanks to everyone for keeping it a spoiler-free zone!

I stumbled upon two of the top four guys prior to the season's start, but I've not read the breakdown of each week's eliminations or dates. I know that they go to Asia from the extended preview! It's really refreshing to watch it unfold without the spoilers though I have to carefully click any site I visit--LOL. To avoid the spoilers is nearly impossible except not to visit any of those boards! As I previously mentioned, I'm putting my FORT "Edit Analysis" skills to the test by just watching the show, seeing if I get duped. Laugh along with me if I do

Again, thanks so much for keeping it spoiler-free!

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by deedreamer View Post
    So how many of you former sluethers have been so intrigued by the upcoming commercials that you just had to go peek at some of the spoiler sites? I was doing really well not to peek until last night and then curiosity got the better of me....darn Chris Harrison saying in his blog that next week almost stopped the production...I just had to find out why....I am actually looking forward to seeing how this season progresses from here.
    Nope, not me! I was actually in a chat and someone asked a question about the F4 and I immediately jumped off. I prefer watching at least the first 3 episodes w/o knowing anything so I won't base my opinion on what I heard. I don't even look at the pictures of the guys beforehand so I go in with a clean slate.

So..for those who've visited other sites and have heard rumors - thank you for not posting them or implying anything here .

Quote Originally Posted by veg_out View Post
    Thanks to everyone for keeping it a spoiler-free zone!

I stumbled upon two of the top four guys prior to the season's start, but I've not read the breakdown of each week's eliminations or dates. I know that they go to Asia from the extended preview! It's really refreshing to watch it unfold without the spoilers though I have to carefully click any site I visit--LOL. To avoid the spoilers is nearly impossible except not to visit any of those boards! As I previously mentioned, I'm putting my FORT "Edit Analysis" skills to the test by just watching the show, seeing if I get duped. Laugh along with me if I do

Again, thanks so much for keeping it spoiler-free!
    Veggie, I promise to laugh at you if you laugh at me...and I know you will!! Let the good times roll!!!

SIDENOTE - I just had a good laugh b/c of my son (6) earlier - we went out to the bank and I didn't realize he was wearing his "ninja mask" (an Incredibles mask). I saw the bank teller chuckling as I was getting ready to pull away and wondered why until I said oh wait, is he wearing his mask? I turned around and there he was, grinning happily with his mask on. So how Ashley saw Jeff with that mask on w/o really cracking up, I'll never know. Or maybe Jeff is just a big kid who never grew up??
    Last edited by cantstopwatchin; 06-02-2011 at 02:23 PM. Reason: Didn't want to double post
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time