Closed Thread
Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: 5/30 Bachelorette 7 Show Thread *West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 5/30 Bachelorette 7 Show Thread *West Coast Spoilers*

I'm really enjoying this season so far mostly because of Ashley. Though she's game for some of the silliness behind the production, I don't think she's completely out of the loop regarding Bentley or one-sided feelings; she's articulate; she's kind; she's quick; and she's a dancer! (That date was so rad!)

So many of the guys are darn adorable, but I really like Ben F, Ben C, JP, Ryan M, Nick, Mickey, and Ames. It's kinda fun using everything learned from FORT during its sleuthing heyday to figure out the "connections" *drink*!

I don't think Ashley should even be thinking about marriage if she doesn't understand how it works. You need a license! Even in Vegas. My jaw dropped when she said she couldn't say it because it would be a real wedding.

I like William. He was a good sport.

Jeff. Ugh. If I were Ashley, I would have told the guy who interrupted right when he was taking his mask off to take a hike for a few minutes. Hello?

Bentley is awful. Just awful. She claims she's a good judge of character and can read people. She's going to be so embarrassed when this is over.

Ames is a cutie but I'm pretty sure he has had surgery for a cleft lip. The shape of his nose and upper lip give it away. I'm going to guess that since it's barely noticable that it wasn't severe and he had a great surgeon. But I think he's absolutely adorable. So is JP.

West....eh. Even knowing what we know...I'd still find him off putting.

And I'm sorry...my husband and I agreed...if Ashley had asked one of us to flip a coin for the rose, we would have walked out...making the decision for her. That was rude.

I don't dislike her but I do find her to be immature at times.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

It was William who said Emily or Chantal. But to be fair...the clip cut him off mid-sentence. For all we know, he may have eventually said that he's really glad it's Ashley. Fleiss loves to cut and paste his previews he feeds us. I'll reserve judgement until I actually see the scene play out. I highly doubt that is what sends her over the edge. I'm going to assume it has to do with Bentley.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    I don't think Ashley should even be thinking about marriage if she doesn't understand how it works. You need a license! Even in Vegas. My jaw dropped when she said she couldn't say it because it would be a real wedding.

Jeff. Ugh. If I were Ashley, I would have told the guy who interrupted right when he was taking his mask off to take a hike for a few minutes. Hello?

Bentley is awful. Just awful. She claims she's a good judge of character and can read people. She's going to be so embarrassed when this is over.

And I'm sorry...my husband and I agreed...if Ashley had asked one of us to flip a coin for the rose, we would have walked out...making the decision for her. That was rude.
    Watching the above moments a second time, most of them seem very produced and staged. I'm not sure that she had much of a choice regarding the de-masking and the coin-toss. I even wonder if JP's cute rose ceremony move wasn't also suggested by the producers. I'm reminded of last season when she frustratingly said, "Ugggh, I hate this," during that notorious drunken hot tub group date, commenting on the show's manipulations of making people interrupt the lead/other contestant's time.

Even Bentley. I'm not sure that he's as horrible as he's portrayed to be. More after next week

Mods, not sure if this post veers off course; my apologies if it does; feel free to delete it

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    It was William who said Emily or Chantal. But to be fair...the clip cut him off mid-sentence. For all we know, he may have eventually said that he's really glad it's Ashley. Fleiss loves to cut and paste his previews he feeds us. I'll reserve judgement until I actually see the scene play out. I highly doubt that is what sends her over the edge. I'm going to assume it has to do with Bentley.
    I don't trust this show's producers one bit. As I said earlier, I'm sure William's words were cut and spliced. The wedding thing was a hoax. That "minister" was an actor, and I'm sure they ALL knew it. William was playing along.

I believe Bentley's and Jeff's edits are producer driven. You'll never convince me otherwise!
    Stay tuned for "Dancing with the Dancers"!

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

This is speculation and I'm not sure if we can, so mods please delete if we're not and I'm sorry.

But I'm wondering if Bentley not only goes to Ashley's house to say he's not interested in her but he takes some other guys down with him by telling her they're not really interested as well? I just can't see one person leaving as stopping production (per CH's blog) when he'd only been there a week... Unless he goes and just rips into her and tells her *everything* that's wrong with her?? If that's the case, he better dig himself a big hole to crawl in for the next year or two...
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

ďI donít want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my painÖ It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.Ē - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    This is speculation and I'm not sure if we can, so mods please delete if we're not and I'm sorry.

But I'm wondering if Bentley not only goes to Ashley's house to say he's not interested in her but he takes some other guys down with him by telling her they're not really interested as well? I just can't see one person leaving as stopping production (per CH's blog) when he'd only been there a week... Unless he goes and just rips into her and tells her *everything* that's wrong with her?? If that's the case, he better dig himself a big hole to crawl in for the next year or two...
    Maybe he's looking at an acting career, and one that can play every part. I know the editing is tainted, but I do believe some see these types of shows as a platform to jump start their careers.

Quote Originally Posted by BachelorFan25 View Post
    There seems to be overwhelming support for JP... It seems like EVERYBODY is startin to love him... even from the teeny little bit we've seen. (Let's just hope Ashley felt the same way.) However, does it make anyone else stop and think that they're trying to get us to feel that way about him as a set-up for next Bachelor? I hope not! I hope Ashley let him take her heart and never gives it back <3
    I had the same thought...Shades of Cape Cod Chris from last year. We all love him but not so much the lead. Although, if truth be told, I would certainly have enjoyed a season of CCChris rather than boring Brad. If like then, the producers are setting us up for JP's heartbreak, it might turn out to be our gain.

A few other thoughts:

For a man who has gotten the second rose the first two shows, we have barely seen anything of Constatine.

Does anyone else think that they are showing an awful lot of clips of the wine guy Ben talking? He also doesn't seem to have had a lot of interaction with Ashley yet we are seeing a lot of him giving his opinion.

Bentley...I don't know why Ash is drooling over him so much...Even if his opinion of himself is over the top, to me and to most of the people commenting he does not appear to be all that attractive...Never liked a guy who looks like he has no neck and no manners. I wonder how he is liking reading all the negative comments about himself? Payback sucks!!!
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

FORT Fan

Hi everyone, just watched the episode cause I've been busy with family visiting. Anyway, I thought Ashley and William were really cute, he was a good sport. Bentley is a HUGE a-hole, but I think he'll be going home soon. Wasn't feeling the Mickey date. I was liking William but he was being stupid at the cocktail party and that comment next week is not cool. That's okay though because I like JP better (from what we've seen) Ashley actually has a pretty good group of guys to pick from this season IMO once she weeds outs the weirdo and jerks.

Something to note about episode 2........

She has already kissed 3 of the guys and proclaimed to be falling in love. Bentley and Jeff are not the only thing that she has to be embarassed about. Its a tad too much.
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

Closed Thread