Closed Thread
Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: 5/30 Bachelorette 7 Show Thread *West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 5/30 Bachelorette 7 Show Thread *West Coast Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Beachmom View Post
    ITA with all of your comments! And I don't for a minute think William said that he thought it would be Emily or Chantal in the CONTEXT of what everyone thinks. I can see them saying, "So William - who did you think the Bachelorette would be? Tell us." Of course he would answer, and of course they would use that answer! I also noticed William seemed like he was being "encouraged" to interrupt Ashley's time with others at the cocktail party before the RC. There was one time we saw him come in and he looked like he was in a hurry. He also had a slight smile on his face. OK, so I'm a big William fan!

I like Mickey, but I don't think he'll be around long.

I think JP's great - and both of the Bens.

Actually, as I told my daughter, I really think I like a lot of them. I didn't want Matt to leave.

And of course, I can't stand Bentley. Does anyone think, after all of his rants, they will turn his edit around and he will actually fall for her in the end? Just speculating!

Jeff will be interesting. I would have lost patience with a 35-year old man who wears a mask a long time ago!

There's something about West that bothers me. It's not his past; it's something else.
    I am getting a sinking feeling he just might and might explain why he's getting such a hatchet job in edit even thou he did give them the ammunition to be able to twist his words. I'm hoping that JP wins ashley's heart as I think both seem to be feeling it for each other but I have a feeling that maybe his insecurity about her being with other guys might be an issue later. at least from what I can read of their BLF. For Mickey's date, when watching Ashley's BlF, I got the feeling she was hoping that JP would win that toss because she seemed to deflate just a tad but then she decided to enjoy her date with Mickey. I like most everyone. I liked William's picture but william kind of slid down in my opinion of him last night when he couldn't resist telling the guys about his date with Ashley. I hope he can bounce back.

I dont get that feeling about Bentley..I dont know why, other than he's rude..I like JP and Constantine.I know someone mentioned Ames, I cannot remember an Ames at all.

A number of people mentioned JP being "cute" from the beginning. I didn't see it. I thought his headshot made him look awful. Kind of sickly.
    After the first 2 shows, my mind has changed. He has a wonderful smile. one of those guys who's whole face lights up. Also, he has a good attitude & a natural way about him all the time, not like he's putting on his best side. Just like he's being his natural self.
    Jury's still out. Still too early to tell, but I'll be watching that one. Hopefully he's what he seems so far.
    I also like Ryan the First Impression Rose guy. I liked him right from the headshot & he seems really nice.
    Still quite a few non-entities who need to get some air time.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Sorry to jump in here, but this one thread is so overwhelming. Is there any chance we can have a thread for each contestant with a photo as the first post? Again, apologies if this is not an approproate request.

It would be especially nice to have threads for JP, Ryan (Solar guy) and the bad guy Bentley.

Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio View Post
    Sorry to jump in here, but this one thread is so overwhelming. Is there any chance we can have a thread for each contestant with a photo as the first post? Again, apologies if this is not an approproate request.

It would be especially nice to have threads for JP, Ryan (Solar guy) and the bad guy Bentley.
    Threads will be open once the numbers dwindle a little bit more.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    A number of people mentioned JP being "cute" from the beginning. I didn't see it. I thought his headshot made him look awful. Kind of sickly.
    After the first 2 shows, my mind has changed. He has a wonderful smile. one of those guys who's whole face lights up. Also, he has a good attitude & a natural way about him all the time, not like he's putting on his best side. Just like he's being his natural self.
    Jury's still out. Still too early to tell, but I'll be watching that one. Hopefully he's what he seems so far.
    I also like Ryan the First Impression Rose guy. I liked him right from the headshot & he seems really nice.
    Still quite a few non-entities who need to get some air time.
    Speaking of headshots, I liked william at first based on his but then his personality I'm not too sure about right now. I liked him last week but he took a dive this week with his "bragging"/talking about his and Ashley's date and cutting in on precious RC time and mocking Jeff ofc. am hoping he improves soon. None of the guys really did it for me by headshots. Only JP and William took my fancy.. However I really like some of the guys personalities. I laughed with JP, and Ryan P, and also really like Ben F and Constantine.

I wonder what Ashley means by serious when she says she's looking for someone serious. Meaning a serious relationship or someone that can be serious at times?

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by gillesfan View Post
    First time posting this season, havent read thru a lot of the posts yet. Are there any other Ryan (solar guy) fans out there? I think he is the total package: gorgeous, successful, sweet & humble. Cant wait to watch more of him!!!! I also think this is a great bunch of guys overall. I am really enjoying watching them.
    I'm a fan of Ryan also. I hate it that so much time is wasted on the masked man and the pinto. Do all the men have some time with Ashley? I'd rather watch that then the drama queens. I thought that Rob was adorable and can't figure out his exit. But the stupid drama is what the flei.. the margarine boss thinks the viewers want
    Last edited by Beehive; 05-31-2011 at 10:08 PM. Reason: grammar and addition

There seems to be overwhelming support for JP... It seems like EVERYBODY is startin to love him... even from the teeny little bit we've seen. (Let's just hope Ashley felt the same way.) However, does it make anyone else stop and think that they're trying to get us to feel that way about him as a set-up for next Bachelor? I hope not! I hope Ashley let him take her heart and never gives it back <3

&amp;quot;SPYING&amp;quot; ButterflyFaery's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BachelorFan25 View Post
    There seems to be overwhelming support for JP... It seems like EVERYBODY is startin to love him... even from the teeny little bit we've seen. (Let's just hope Ashley felt the same way.) However, does it make anyone else stop and think that they're trying to get us to feel that way about him as a set-up for next Bachelor? I hope not! I hope Ashley let him take her heart and never gives it back <3
    I like JP and Constaine something about their energy...they both just seem like good guys...but they have been hiding Con big time we haven't seen much of him
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    I like JP and Constaine something about their energy...they both just seem like good guys...but they have been hiding Con big time we haven't seen much of him
    Thats why I like Constantine, we havent seen much of him.I think she likes him ♥

Closed Thread