Closed Thread
Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: 5/30 Bachelorette 7 Show Thread *West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 5/30 Bachelorette 7 Show Thread *West Coast Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by nennie View Post
    I am not watching but from reading comments this show is in the dumpster already.

Bentley=pinto=beans=big old fart.......full of stinky hot air.

I looked at some of the pics and I didn't find one that I thought was good looking. The masked man should keep it on.
    I didn't even watch last night's episode. It's turned into one huge drama, this show.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002 View Post
    I didn't even watch last night's episode. It's turned into one huge drama, this show.
    IMO Ashley was a poor substitute for a bachette. I did not see anything about her in the other season that would make me believe she could pull this show off.
    You don't have to attend every argument you are invited to.

Quote Originally Posted by nennie View Post
    IMO Ashley was a poor substitute for a bachette. I did not see anything about her in the other season that would make me believe she could pull this show off.
    I said that.I was told she had a fan base.I dont buy that.She is perky, but annoying at the same time. I thought she was a poor choice.I am just not sure who else, perhaps as it used to be, an unknown.

I must be in a minority here, but I'm really enjoying Ashley.
    With Ali, it always seemed like she was reading from a script and when she had 1 on 1 time with the guys, she never seemed to listen to what they were saying.
    Ashley listens and comments in a manner that makes one feel that she did listen. She doesn't talk just to hear herself talk.

Bentley / Pinto is obviously a Fleiss machination. He is the bad boy incarnate. The vast majority of young women do fall prey to these types of guys, whether they're secure or insecure. It's part of life.

I like JP - he seems really natural, cute and down to earth.

I thought Ashley looked great in that white dress. She's got a terrific body on her.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict View Post
    I think Pinto (yes, an insult to the car) is much worse than Wes because of how much he's bad-mouthing Ashley behind her back - and to the cameras.

In the preview of the roast where William, unfortunately, jokes that they expected The Bachelorette to be Chantal or Emily, it looked to me like Ashley laughed. Could be she was putting on a brave face. But it's possible that other guys also made similar references to the same "joke," and it ended up getting under her skin. I don't think less of William for the joke. Could be he thought so highly of her that he didn't think she could possibly think he was serious at all.

Now I do have to admit that I also was very disappointed in William taking cocktail time away from guys without roses. I don't like it when contestants I don't like do it, and I don't like it when my favorites do it.
    Expecting guys who want to make a good impression and "win the girl" to participate in a roast - especially when the bachelorette is sort of insecure - is a tough one. It's like getting that job interview question where you are asked to list your greatest fault or weakness and you have to try to turn it around: "My greatest weakness is probably that I'm too hardworking and easy to get along with."
    So, if you're asked to roast the bachelorette, what can you say? Isn't the object to get her to like you?
    Having said that, William is a self-proclaimed wannabe standup comedian and he probably couldn't resist. As he also couldn't resist taking more one-on-one time with her when some of the other guys hadn't had a date with her yet. I think he's cute but I'm not sure I like him.

I hate to say it, but there's something about Ames that's growing on me. (Except I wish he'd tucked in his shirttail at the rose ceremony.)
    J.P. WOWZA! He's cute and well-spoken (what little I've heard.) I hope he goes far.
    As a Georgian, I also like Constantine. His pink floss "ring" the first night was a catchy idea. It is kinda funny that he and Deanna are both Georgians and both Greek - at least I'm guessing he's of Greek decent. A little random.
    Overall, I'd say there's a crop of great looking guys. I didn't watch Ali's season (or Jillian's or Jakes - got burned out after Jason's) but, having watched all the others, I'd say this is a pretty high quality group. There were a few gorgeous ones on Deanna's season but also a lot that were not. I always felt like they had a hard time finding guys for her.

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post
    With Ali, it always seemed like she was reading from a script and when she had 1 on 1 time with the guys, she never seemed to listen to what they were saying.
    Ashley listens and comments in a manner that makes one feel that she did listen. She doesn't talk just to hear herself talk.
    You took the words right out of my mouth,norealityhere. I could not stand Ali. For a supposedly intelligent girl I never heard her utter one profound remark. It bothered me greatly that whenever she had any one on one time with the guys, she would nod her head but her eyes would glaze over, as if she wasn't really paying attention. Ashley, so far, seems to be listening intently and seems pretty empathetic. Boy, some of the background stories are so sad! I liked her conversation with Mickey last night. Instead of the usual inane small talk he asked some pretty interesting questions.

I also have to add that this group of men is a pretty good-looking bunch. Their photos on the abc board don't do them justice. I think they looked a lot more handsome last night than they had for the premiere, for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post

Bentley / Pinto is obviously a Fleiss machination. He is the bad boy incarnate. The vast majority of young women do fall prey to these types of guys, whether they're secure or insecure. It's part of life.

I like JP - he seems really natural, cute and down to earth.

I thought Ashley looked great in that white dress. She's got a terrific body on her.
    ITA with all of your comments! And I don't for a minute think William said that he thought it would be Emily or Chantal in the CONTEXT of what everyone thinks. I can see them saying, "So William - who did you think the Bachelorette would be? Tell us." Of course he would answer, and of course they would use that answer! I also noticed William seemed like he was being "encouraged" to interrupt Ashley's time with others at the cocktail party before the RC. There was one time we saw him come in and he looked like he was in a hurry. He also had a slight smile on his face. OK, so I'm a big William fan!

I like Mickey, but I don't think he'll be around long.

I think JP's great - and both of the Bens.

Actually, as I told my daughter, I really think I like a lot of them. I didn't want Matt to leave.

And of course, I can't stand Bentley. Does anyone think, after all of his rants, they will turn his edit around and he will actually fall for her in the end? Just speculating!

Jeff will be interesting. I would have lost patience with a 35-year old man who wears a mask a long time ago!

There's something about West that bothers me. It's not his past; it's something else.
    Stay tuned for "Dancing with the Dancers"!

FORT Newbie

First time posting this season, havent read thru a lot of the posts yet. Are there any other Ryan (solar guy) fans out there? I think he is the total package: gorgeous, successful, sweet & humble. Cant wait to watch more of him!!!! I also think this is a great bunch of guys overall. I am really enjoying watching them.

Quote Originally Posted by AZHotFlash View Post
    Hey .. that's a slam on the Pinto! (I had an ugly green Pinto Hatchback in college... LOL!) It actually was a good little car... Bought it used.. drove it for four years and passed it down to my sister who drove it for 3 or 4 years...
    My family drove a Pinto when I was a kid, and I loved it. I had no idea we were doing anything unsafe until I got to be an adult.

As for Micky's date, Ashley said when it was all over that she would have given him the rose regardless of what happened with the coin toss. Therefore, I'm guessing she would also have still led him down to the concert. That whole flip a coin thing was just silly.

William...William...I'm so disappointed. That date with Ashley seemed so wonderful, the two of you had such a great vibe, and then you went and irritated me with that stunt at the cocktail party. First stealing Ashley away, which was selfish, and then going on about your date, which was tactless. As for next week, I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt until we actually see the whole roast. This show is notorious for editing a scene to make it look like it turned out one way when it was actually something else.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

Closed Thread