Closed Thread
Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: 5/30 Bachelorette 7 Show Thread *West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 5/30 Bachelorette 7 Show Thread *West Coast Spoilers*

I know they have a villain, or the bad guy.I think this is both silly and cruel I dont think there's any point to him being here, unless without him, its a really dull season. Mask guy is still there, the producers must like him ( sigh)
    Last edited by The Mod Team; 05-31-2011 at 01:59 AM.

Just a reminder, we're not doing any sleuthing this season.

That means posting pictures of the un-masked guy or describing what he looks like doesn't belong here. Hopefully he will de-mask soon.

Also, running to Facebook, twitter, other reality sites, etc. to find out information on the contestants' personal lives not covered on the show itself is off-limits. That goes double for someone not even on the show (exes, family members, etc.).

Thanks for your cooperation.

So far this season I'm not seeing too much chemistry...well a bit of lust maybe.

Hi all, ever year I swear I won't be back, yet here I am AGAIN. It's odd to have both spoilers and sleuthing gone, but I guess this proves the adage: be careful what you wish for! Last season a few of us wished we could kill the spoilers and go back to sleuthing ...oops. Guess in a way we got our wish.

Next weeks promo does not look fun after seeing that the comedy date goes badly, but I'm hoping the rest of it makes up for it
    We still miss you SDL Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Huh? So basically, if Mickey hadn't picked the coin right, the singer wouldn't have sang at all then? After all who would she have been singing to had Mickey not gotten the rose? Just Ashley?
    I think that singer would still have been there.. Just that Ashley would have been with a different guy. I think it was kind of obvious that she was hoping for the date to be with JP based on her BLF. She kind of deflated just a tad when she saw it was Mickey coming down those stairs. She might not be so willing to gamble with date time on JP the next time she wants a date with him.

I really liked last night's episode thou I am disappointed in William for kissing and telling. I like his personality but not when it seems he's making a mockery of things but that might just be the comedian in him since he wants to be a stand up comedian, he might have thought he was making jokes but acutally isn't.

I really liked JP and hope he makes it far. I agree that I think ashley's interactions with him were the most real out of the guys so far.

Bentley- I don't know if it it's just me but I kind of have to feel a tad sorry for the jerk because I think he gave producers plenty of ammunition to twist his words and have them taken out of context. But I'm only willing to give him benefit of the doubt only so far. LOL

I'm not really watching this season. I watched the 8-9 hour because I was killing time until Gettysburg aired on the History Channel. Bentley is the biggest tool in Bachelor history and I've been watching since at least Trista and Andrew Firestone's seasons. The fact that MF is editing this season to highlight his star's insecurities so much is truly a turn off for me. As for Bentley, the only good thing is that I agree with others that the editing of Bentley is true payback for wanting to get his 15 minutes of fame....he will be skewered in the rags and blogs.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

I went from really liking William during his date to not nearly as much during the cocktail party to not at all in the previews. Not funny even if you're not as insecure as Ashley is about the guys wanting it to be Emily. Now why wasn't she worried about Chantal?

I can't believe that Bentley went into this wanting to make Ashley fall for him only to knock her down. He has a business to promote but more importantly a daughter. If he's ever seen the show before he should know that the villains on the show are hated. Maybe he wants to be on BP too.

JP seems like a nice guy but doesn't do anything for me. I like Ryan and a couple of others but not sure who is good with Ashley. Certainly not mask guy, lol. Hope he goes home soon. I'm not even interested in his unmasking.

FORT Regular

That was definitely William who made the comment regarding Emily or Chantal. What an ass.

Quote Originally Posted by AbbyMart View Post
    That was definitely William who made the comment regarding Emily or Chantal. What an ass.
    No more of an ass than what weve heard Bentley say, and is going to say. Ashley even said she knew it would be hard since everyone expected either Chantal or Emily not like its news to her. And besides the whole thing takes place at a Roast which clearly folks arent supposed to take personally. If William says it to her outside of that forum, then yeah hes a huge d***wad.
    No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible. George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

I've posted Chris' blog for this week. Read what he has to say about Bentley. Oh, my.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by navybelle View Post
    That's so funny you say that - I was thinking of McDreamy when I heard Bency's voice. Listen to him w/o looking at him once, he sounds just like that actor, who does some voice-over work on commercials so I hear him a lot.

I will join others and say JP is awesome!! He is at the top of my list right now - so sexy, funny, and personable. Ashley better get over that stupid Bentley and realize she's got a keeper there in JP. Otherwise, I'll take him!

I thought Bentley said he and his partner opened a Family Fun center (or something like that). He should have learned how Wes was treated after the show before making all these awful comments on camera. Or Brad, for that matter. The public can be ruthless. And to be in a family-friendly business? He shouldn't be trying to be a villian, he should be trying to appeal to the public.
    I just have to say this - and maybe it is an unfair standard, but I have even less respect for Bentley because he has a daughter. My God, I am constantly amazed at what some people will do for a chance at fame and getting their name out there. I agree with whoever said above, regardless of whether he is acting or not, he gave them the material and has to know what the producers can do. I feel so bad for his daughter - some day she will see this and see how he treated another woman. And I hope no one ever treats his daughter the way he is treating Ashley. He should be ashamed and embarassed.

Closed Thread