Closed Thread
Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: 5/30 Bachelorette 7 Show Thread *West Coast Spoilers*

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Re: 5/30 Bachelorette 7 Show Thread *West Coast Spoilers*

I'm so, so disappointed in William - has he never had a relationship with a girl? I can't believe he says he thought it'd be Chantal or Emily. Obviously, neither can Ashley by her reaction. Poor girl. I hate how she's so insecure. I thought Jillian was really bad in that dept but Ashley's taking it to a whole new level.

Let's get next week over with - I want to see some nice guy treat her well - JP and Ryan, you guys better step up to the plate in that dept...

The one positive is that we know after next week, Pinto will be gone and his reputation will be SUNK! And last season we thought Justin was bad - Pinto has NO idea how his life is going to change - in ways he probably never thought possible... ((insert evil laugh)). But I do feel for his little girl - I hope she's left alone.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    I'm so, so disappointed in William - has he never had a relationship with a girl? I can't believe he says he thought it'd be Chantal or Emily. Obviously, neither can Ashley by her reaction. Poor girl. I hate how she's so insecure. I thought Jillian was really bad in that dept but Ashley's taking it to a whole new level.

Let's get next week over with - I want to see some nice guy treat her well - JP and Ryan, you guys better step up to the plate in that dept...

The one positive is that we know after next week, Pinto will be gone and his reputation will be SUNK! And last season we thought Justin was bad - Pinto has NO idea how his life is going to change - in ways he probably never thought possible... ((insert evil laugh)). But I do feel for his little girl - I hope she's left alone.

Omg no why did William say that? SO when she was sobbing because someone had said that it was because William hurt her not Bentley?

Ugh they so edited it to make it seem like Bentley was the one who said that to her when he comes to see her & makes her cry.

I hope William works it out & she tells him, because I think he is still there after next week cause in one preview I saw he is kissing her again in a different shirt.

Why William, WHY.....

Quote Originally Posted by Larel View Post
    Omg no why did William say that? SO when she was sobbing because someone had said that it was because William hurt her not Bentley?

Ugh they so edited it to make it seem like Bentley was the one who said that to her when he comes to see her & makes her cry.

I hope William works it out & she tells him, because I think he is still there after next week cause in one preview I saw he is kissing her again in a different shirt.

Why William, WHY.....
    well lets just wait and see even though it was William at the podium when that was said...I don't know if that was his voice at all..could easily have been a voice over..we know Fleiss is famous for them...if not..you know that would have to hurt
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    well lets just wait and see even though it was William at the podium when that was said...I don't know if that was his voice at all..could easily have been a voice over..we know Fleiss is famous for them...if not..you know that would have to hurt
    It went by so quickly but remember during Fake Jake's season when the ladies had to get up and do a little comedic bit? That's the first thought that popped into my head when I heard William speak those words. Still, for an insecure gal like Ashley that must have stung, badly.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post

Pretty sure it was William, I have it on my DVR will check tomorrow to be sure.

Quote Originally Posted by jmj343 View Post
    My theory about jerk Bentley stems from her insecurity. I know plenty of girls who will go after the hard-to-get guy because they want to know they won him over in the end. Especially after seeing the post-performance one-on-one conversation between Bentley and Ashley, I definitely think this is the problem. She is desperate for his affection or attention--literally. She was overboard with the, "Bentley, stay. Bentley, please stay" comments. He sees through it, too.
    I think you hit the nail on the head...it's not that he's not attracted to her in the physical sense, but the fact that he sees her as insecure and lacking confidence in herself regarding relationships; especially seeing her edit from last season.

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Huh? So basically, if Mickey hadn't picked the coin right, the singer wouldn't have sang at all then? After all who would she have been singing to had Mickey not gotten the rose? Just Ashley?

I bet that coin was really heads on both sides....

Check out my reality! AZHotFlash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Bently = Pinto...as in Ford Pinto. 'Cause he sure ain't no Bently.
    Hey .. that's a slam on the Pinto! (I had an ugly green Pinto Hatchback in college... LOL!) It actually was a good little car... Bought it used.. drove it for four years and passed it down to my sister who drove it for 3 or 4 years...

I think we should call him ... The guy who shall remain nameless...
    Wasting away another summer...

Quote Originally Posted by AZHotFlash View Post
    Hey .. that's a slam on the Pinto! (I had an ugly green Pinto Hatchback in college... LOL!) It actually was a good little car... Bought it used.. drove it for four years and passed it down to my sister who drove it for 3 or 4 years...

I think we should call him ... The guy who shall remain nameless...
    ohhhhhhhhh I can think of a few names to call him could even invent a few..problem is...typing them is banned by the FORT....lol

but I would love to know what kind of backlash he is going to get
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Babbred View Post
    Dude, what's with all the sad stories this season? I feel like we're watching Oprah.
    Well.....Oprah has ended...these people need an outlet somewhere!!

Closed Thread