Closed Thread
Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: 5/30 Bachelorette 7 Show Thread *West Coast Spoilers*

Re: 5/30 Bachelorette 7 Show Thread *West Coast Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by bachfan1987 View Post
    yea ashley your gut was wayyyyyy off...... so much for that saying "trust your gut"
    ITA....gosh I hope her judgement gets better she is doing so well with all the other guys but seems like an insecure 13 yr old with Pinto and I just don't see why...his attitude by itself would turn me off
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Hey guys just got here, have to watch the show on DVR I was out at a meeting & had the most amazing dinner!!

Saw Bentley give his best I am so into you impression & wow he is so fake, how she cannot see it just blows my mind.

Have not seen William but he got the one on one date? omg I so love him to pieces!!
    Was the date good & did she seem into him?

Quote Originally Posted by murphytoo View Post
    I'm old (well, not really), and my memory ain't so good (really), but I think I must declare Bentley to be the biggest A Hole jerk bach contestant yet - unless anyone can remind me of any others that top him.
    I've been watching since Jason's season, and Pinto is certainly the worst villain I've seen. While the others may have admitted they were their for selfish reasons (to further their careers) I don't remember anybody personally insulting the TB/Ba. That's just disgusting.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by sugargoose View Post
    The more I see of West, the more I think he murdered his wife.
    Hee hee - I thought the same thing - don't they usually give us the story - I wondered why they left it out

I think Ben C. had a little much to drink. He was babbling, and talking so so fast. It was a little annoying...

Really Bentley? A pool of pee? Why don't you just leave if being with such a beautiful person is such torture for you? Gah!!!

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

I keep getting Ryan P and William mixed up....they're like the same person or something.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Quote Originally Posted by bachfan1987 View Post
    william does seem a little akward with her
    Awww he is so adorable, did he get the first date? WOW

Quote Originally Posted by Larel View Post
    Hey guys just got here, have to watch the show on DVR I was out at a meeting & had the most amazing dinner!!

Saw Bentley give his best I am so into you impression & wow he is so fake, how she cannot see it just blows my mind.

Have not seen William but he got the one on one date? omg I so love him to pieces!!
    Was the date good & did she seem into him
    ?
    Yes he got the first one! And it was adorable, they planned a wedding together and almost actually got married. Of course it was scripted that they didn't, but it was really cute. He told her about his dad's passing and how it affected them. They saw the Bellagio fountains and kissed by them. It was very, very cute. She seems into him. I know that's not what you want to hear, but we don't know he's off the market yet

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

What????
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Babbred View Post
    I've been watching since Jason's season, and Pinto is certainly the worst villain I've seen. While the others may have admitted they were their for selfish reasons (to further their careers) I don't remember anybody personally insulting the TB/Ba. That's just disgusting.
    Unfortunately, I've been watching longer than that - and I agree - you've put your finger on the difference. This guy is personally insulting to the bach ette. Maybe in the past the contestants said these kind of things, but it wasn't shown? Maybe producers take it a little more outrageous each time. They test the audience and see what people like. Maybe they find this improves ratings - you know - the Charlie Sheen factor - so delusionally full of oneself.

Closed Thread