Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Ashley's Blog

FORT Fogey

Re: Ashley's Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Mikesgirl83 View Post
    This is one of the things that kills the romance of the show for me, how can you propose to a girl who slept with your freind just a few days ago? I think the Bach/ette should only offer the fantasy suite to one person... I guess that might give it away early but it wouldn't be so trashy. This is also why so many of the couples don't last.. how can the final one get over watching their finance go jump in the sack with someone else. I certainly couldn't.

Agree, agree, agree, and agree some more!

And if Constantine hadn't removed himself, I think she would have taken him to the fantasy suite too. Maybe that's why he high-tailed it when he did, with a full plate of food still sitting there.

Ashley hasn't done herself any favors this season.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

I think it's pretty safe to assume that fantasy suites are seldom used for - fantasy!!
    THey've done numerous interviews w. Bachelors and Bettes who've said they do more talking than anything else and seldom is "it" done with an F2 or an F3.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fogey

LOL! Well, what are the leads supposed to say, with the F1 sitting there listening?!?

There have been plenty of F2s and F3s come forward over the years to 'correct' the record -- usually far enough after the fact that nobody cares any more. Anyway, I guess it just depends who sounds more believable to you -- who/what you want to believe.

Ashley has been so physical with so many guys this season, yeah, I believe she slept with both of her F2 (if the F2 was into it) and would have done the same with F3 -- her perfect physical type/Greek god. Blech. It doesn't seem like such a big deal to her.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post
    I think it's pretty safe to assume that fantasy suites are seldom used for - fantasy!!
    THey've done numerous interviews w. Bachelors and Bettes who've said they do more talking than anything else and seldom is "it" done with an F2 or an F3.

Well we all know that Jilly "slept" with Reid and would have slept with Ed if he could of umm (well you know )- don't know about Kiptyn though

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Bachelorette Ashely Blog : People.com

Bachelorette Ashley: What You Didn't See on My Hometown Visits

By Ashley Hebert

Ames's Insight
    I really like Ames, but I have always waited for the romance to really happen. I saw a bit of his spontaneous side in the elevator in Taipei, but I feel he always talked about how he was romantic more than he actually was. This hometown date was really my last attempt to see if it could be there.
    Ames' style of subtle romance (i.e. romance hidden into the everyday things) was so far over Ashley's short stature that she'd never see it even with stripper heels on. Ashley is more into being hit upside the head with a big brick of romance. A more confident girl would love to look for and appreciate the subtle romantic nuances, but Ashley is far more needy and insecure.

I cannot believe she thought Ames talked the romance talk but didn't walk the walk! Ashley is blind.

Or perhaps, her definition of 'romance' is the 'hard time' discussed on the boat w/ Ben, in reference to certain body parts...
    Columbia, MD and jucamer like this.

FORT Newbie

Has Ashley posted a blog for last night? Can't find one on people!

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234