Closed Thread
Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: 5/23/11 Show Thread **WEST COAST SPOILERS ONLY**

Re: 5/23/11 Show Thread **WEST COAST SPOILERS ONLY**

I like Ben too.

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    Anthony (the butcher) reminds me of the prince from Tangled. It looked like he was trying to give her "the smolder".
    That's what I was thinking!

I like Ben, too. Is he the guy who runs the winery? I that would be cool.

Anybody else tempted to say "Mwah hah hah" (evil villain laugh) when Bentley got out of the limo?

Pink dental floss, how romantic.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    After DeAnna's season and crop of beautiful men, I"m too spoiled. Guess that was a once in a lifetime event.
    Oh, so true! I was giddy on her behalf when watching that show!!

Some of these guys seem nice, like they'll grow on me. I remember it took awhile for me to warm up to Reid, but he's one of my faves (still). West seemed pretty cool and I felt bad for him losing his wife. Mickey is icky - what was that kiss thing? All the pictures I saw of him early looked good, but he's gross. Steven was strange too.... And I haven't even seen the guy yet with the mask!

Ashley is a tiny little thing isn't she? Even though I was not a huge fan when she was with Brad (whining/complaining), I find myself wishing her well and rooting for her here. ??

Ash has already fallen in love with Bent.

The nose doesn't lie!
    "A lady's imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment." -- Jane Austen

Oh lawd Bentley the player has arrived....

Sorry but some of these dudes are odd, I had about 20 awkward moments there...

I think William the "Umbrella" guy is my fav so far, he is a cuteee!

Quote Originally Posted by KareyR2 View Post
    I am watching with distractions. Can you help me dear friend!!!

I missed most of Bentley\s intro, and most of what Ashley said about what she knew. Can you fill me in Friend!!! Thanks
    Karey
    I am doing ten things at once too, Karey, but I think Ashley said that she heard from a friend that Bentley told people was doing the show to promote his career.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KareyR2 View Post
    I am watching with distractions. Can you help me dear friend!!!

I missed most of Bentley\s intro, and most of what Ashley said about what she knew. Can you fill me in Friend!!! Thanks
    Karey
    Hey girlie,

Ashley told CH that she'd received a call from someone from Brad's season (didn't say who) who knows Bentley's ex-wife and the ex said that Bentley wasn't coming on the show for the right reasons. So Ashley knew this before he even walked out of the limo.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    Hey girlie,

Ashley told CH that she'd received a call from someone from Brad's season (didn't say who) who knows Bentley's ex-wife and the ex said that Bentley wasn't coming on the show for the right reasons. So Ashley knew this before he even walked out of the limo.
    Oh, it was his ex? Maybe we should take that with a grain of salt, then, like Laurel. Thanks for filling the blanks, CSW!
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Okay, I thought Constantine was cute - more his personality than his looks even. That was cute how he wrapped the floss around her finger. Rooting for him, the HTD guy!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

FORT Fan

she said it was somebody from her season and most believe it was michelle because supposedly it was somone from salt lake city which is where michelle lives

Closed Thread