Closed Thread
Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 192021222324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: 5/23/11 Show Thread **WEST COAST SPOILERS ONLY**

Re: 5/23/11 Show Thread **WEST COAST SPOILERS ONLY**

When the episode was on again last night, I had it on in the background as I did other things and checked in once in awhile - actually found a few things I missed! The mask guy, who was all about taking looks out of it, started his convo w/ Ashley by telling her how beautiful she looked! Some up thread said maybe it's only good for him when he's the one being masked, and I think you're right on that!

When that cute boy was taking pictures w/her after coming out of the limo, she was so happy and into it - it seemed like a cute idea, and how he referenced her pose when she was on Brad's show. She was loving it, until he mentioned taking a picture of Chris Harrison. For some reason, that turned her off completely, it seemed, and I thought maybe we'd see her explaining it to us later. I think she kept the guy, so maybe it will come up again if he gets to stay around. The camera was a cute idea, and reminded me of Ali (and Roberto) with the jumping pictures. So, I don't know what Ashley's problem was - she was hot/cold instantly.

I wonder why we didn't see more of her interaction with the other dentist ... boring shop-talk maybe? I for one was interested to see how it would go.

Quote Originally Posted by navybelle View Post
    When the episode was on again last night, I had it on in the background as I did other things and checked in once in awhile - actually found a few things I missed! The mask guy, who was all about taking looks out of it, started his convo w/ Ashley by telling her how beautiful she looked! Some up thread said maybe it's only good for him when he's the one being masked, and I think you're right on that!
    I noticed that too and should have included it in the recap. Oh, irony thy name is drama.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by jg1958 View Post
    I always noticed the same, did you also notice that once she walked in the mansion the back of her dress was dry.

Yes....I noticed that too...either they took time out to dry her dress before she entered the mansion OR they filmed the mansion scenes first before the guys were shown getting out of the limo and her dress was still dry. Hmmm.....very strange....

Chris made a statement at some point previously that they hose down the paver stones prior to the limo arrivals because, after dark and under the lights, they look shinier when wet. He did acknowledge that the wetting does play havoc with the women's dresses.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Jeff with the mask: To me, the mask is far less creepy than him on the john, pants down, apparently unconcerned that he's being filmed! WHY is that door open!?!? WHY?!?!? Close the door, fella, and if you're not the one who left it open (i.e. crew opened it), slam it in their faces! Geesh!

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Chris made a statement at some point previously that they hose down the paver stones prior to the limo arrivals because, after dark and under the lights, they look shinier when wet. He did acknowledge that the wetting does play havoc with the women's dresses.
    Oh...thanks for that...I didn't know that he had made that statement, especially about the dresses. They hose down the pavement on just about all the shows, the CSI's, all movies and so on. The streets, the sidewalks, everywhere, is always wet. If you really pay attention you will see it. I lived in Miami for 24 years and yes...it rains alot, but not as much as you see on CSI Miami, when the sidewalks and pavement are ALWAYS wet! Heck...I've even seen it wet when they show the inside of a parking garage! Now..you know it doesn't rain in a parking garage! But of course...it's all done for the reflective value of the lights. But it sure does wreak havoc on the bottom of those beautiful gowns that the girls wear on any of the Bachelor series...

Quote Originally Posted by navybelle View Post
    When that cute boy was taking pictures w/her after coming out of the limo, she was so happy and into it - it seemed like a cute idea, and how he referenced her pose when she was on Brad's show. She was loving it, until he mentioned taking a picture of Chris Harrison. For some reason, that turned her off completely, it seemed, and I thought maybe we'd see her explaining it to us later. I think she kept the guy, so maybe it will come up again if he gets to stay around. The camera was a cute idea, and reminded me of Ali (and Roberto) with the jumping pictures. So, I don't know what Ashley's problem was - she was hot/cold instantly.
    I may have the answer to this. Ashley's reaction/expressions mirrored my feelings to a T.
    When he first began with the pictures it was cute & original. When he had both of them pose like she did on Brad's season it was complimentary that he noticed & remembered, also cute. When he mentioned wanting a picture with Chris Harrison he immediately changed from cute & original to looking like a star-struck tourist trying to make a personal "What I did last Summer" album.
    The whole thing immeditely went from all about Ashley to all about him.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    I may have the answer to this. Ashley's reaction/expressions mirrored my feelings to a T.
    When he first began with the pictures it was cute & original. When he had both of them pose like she did on Brad's season it was complimentary that he noticed & remembered, also cute. When he mentioned wanting a picture with Chris Harrison he immediately changed from cute & original to looking like a star-struck tourist trying to make a personal "What I did last Summer" album.
    The whole thing immeditely went from all about Ashley to all about him.

I agree....I see it the same way!

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    not sure about the new rules with this part of the forum..so if I shouldn't have posted this mods..please remove and accept my apologies

the only thing that really creeped me out during the previews was seeing the mask avenger sitting on the toilet...I mean..come on there are just some things the public does not need to see...UCK

If I am not mistaken...the toilet seat and cover were both down and he had his boxers up. This was no doubt totally producer driven for the drama and to give us viewers something to talk about around the water cooler if you will.

If the producers are starting with all this in your face theatrics...(drunk Tim, Batman Jeff, unrequited love of Bentley)...I am dreading what will come at the end!!! I am not a big Ashley fan as it is...all that squeeking and in your face insecurity...so all the manufactured drama will most likely make all that worse!!!
    A woman is like a tea bag - you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. Eleanor Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    [/B]

If I am not mistaken...the toilet seat and cover were both down and he had his boxers up. This was no doubt totally producer driven for the drama and to give us viewers something to talk about around the water cooler if you will.

If the producers are starting with all this in your face theatrics...(drunk Tim, Batman Jeff, unrequited love of Bentley)...I am dreading what will come at the end!!! I am not a big Ashley fan as it is...all that squeeking and in your face insecurity...so all the manufactured drama will most likely make all that worse!!!
    lol..doesn't make a difference to me...I don't want to see anyone sitting on the toilet...lol TMI IMO

some of them look better than their pictures some of them look worse..IMO Bentley had PLAYER tattoed across his forehead in big bold black letters..even with what Ashley was told I am shocked she didn't see that

IDK why he is there but its not for Ashley and if its to promote his new business....by the time TPTB get finished with him he's gonna have to file for bankruptsy IMO

since it doesn't really matter to me in the end...I am gonna pull for the GA boy since I live in GA
    Last edited by ButterflyFaery; 05-29-2011 at 10:52 PM.
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Closed Thread