Closed Thread
Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: 5/23/11 Show Thread **WEST COAST SPOILERS ONLY**

Re: 5/23/11 Show Thread **WEST COAST SPOILERS ONLY**

Are we allowed to discuss the previews? If not, please delete and don't slap me too hard.

I really like JP, Ryan, both Bens.
    Last edited by pajamasam; 05-27-2011 at 12:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvThisStuf! View Post

West creeps me out. We have a notorious case playing out in the courts here about a guy, former police sergeant, who's accused of killing his 3rd and 4th wives. I think wife #3 went "missing". That "drowned in the bathtub" story just struck a nerve when I heard it.
    Thank you! I thought of that case as soon they talked about Wes's backstory. If I remember correctly, wife #3 "accidentally" (according to hubby) drowned in the bathtub. The authorities believed him, until wife #4 disappeared. He claimed that she just skipped off on her own, but when nobody could find her and she made no effort to contact anybody like her family then folks got suspicious and started investigating. That's why they went back and re-opened the case on wife #3.

Also, I have to add that as a teacher of special needs students, I have had to deal with many of my kids having seizures over the years. Therefore, my immediate reaction to Wes was, "Why in the heck did you allow her to get into a bathtub alone?" The man may be perfectly innocent, but as one poster said, as a lawyer he would know how to get away with stuff like this. After all, they still haven't found that cop's wife #4...

And Bentley??? Please. I hope she picked him because TPTB told her to, because if it was her own idea then she's got major commitment issues.
    I'm almost certain that was the case. And CH is a great actor for faking it during the opening conversation. I'm positive that he knew about this since he works for the show. That entire conversation was probably scripted. Bentley is simply this season's villain. I expect to see him get in a near-fight with the other guys sometime in the future a la that wrestling guy from Ali's (?) season.

He's so not for you, honey. Or should I say, Cupcake. (That was another weird statement from Ashley.)
    I know. I mean, hubby and I have private nicknames for each other, but I wouldn't broadcast them on national television.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

Quote Originally Posted by Cerese View Post
    I thought that was Constantine releasing the red lantern with Ashley - seemed more his build and his lighter hair - and the same plaid shirt as the 2 of them walking across a bridge.
    As long as it's not Bentley! I still can't keep some of them straight, but I know that one, sadly.

Remember we aren't sleuthing the season previews. Perhaps keep all speculation to PMs. This is an enjoy it as it rolls forum this season even though those darn previews at the end of the first show make it very hard.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Daturian View Post
    JP looks like Heath Ledger! With less hair. I wanted to cry when I saw him come on screen. Miss Heath .. Hope she doesn't pick him. haha

Tim seemed alot older than her? I think either he was really not interested in her and decided to get drunk, and abuse the free drinks, or he was very shy and nervous and drank to get rid of the shyness but drank a bit too much.

William looks alot like The Duke of Cambridge with more hair.
    That's what my daughter said when she first saw him! Mom - look, it's Prince William! We both like him.

You'll never convince me the Tim thing wasn't set up by producers. They had to have some drama. In the outake clip, we see Tim sitting on the sofa and laughing and joking with the other guys. He seemed fine. I don't believe this happened "accidentally." BTW - IIRC he's 35 - 8 years older.

I agree with you too about JP. I like him, Ryan, William, and some of the others. Not a fan of Jeff - I don't care what his reason is for the mask, it's just weird! Also not a fan of Bentley - obvious reasons, and West - let someone else give him his second chance.

We liked Anthony. Couldn't have brought some "Jersey Shore" to town - maybe a visit from The Situation!
    Last edited by Arielflies; 05-26-2011 at 07:44 PM.
    Stay tuned for "Dancing with the Dancers"!

I liked Anthony too! He seemed so sweet at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Beachmom View Post

That's what my daughter said when she first saw him! Mom - look, it's Prince William! We both like him.

You'll never convince me the Tim thing wasn't set up by producers. They had to have some drama. In the outake clip, we see Tim sitting on the sofa and laughing and joking with the other guys. He seemed fine. I don't believe this happened "accidentally." BTW - IIRC he's 35 - 8 years older.

I agree with you too about JP. I like him, Ryan, William, and some of the others. Not a fan of Jeff - I don't care what his reason is for the mask, it's just weird! Also not a fan of Bentley - obvious reasons, and West - let someone else give him his second chance.

We liked Anthony. Couldn't have brought some "Jersey Shore" to town - maybe a visit from The Situation!
    To me he looks like Chad Michael Murray. I didn't see Heath Ledger with him.
    "We were just going to do whatever it took to win."--Texas Longhorn Quarterback Colt McCoy

FORT Newbie

Have to admit I was pleasantly surprised by the first episode. Ashley seemed nervous, a little corny and over 'planned' in her speech to the guys and some of her individual conversations, but Ali's first episode was also hard to watch for me (remember the over-the-top laughing?), and she really annoyed me during Jake's season... but then her season turned out to be absolutely wonderful...
    Bentley aside, the guys seem like a great group. So I'm looking forward to seeing what happens.

My top 3 picks would be Ames, Ames, and Ames!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy van Pelt View Post
    It's been years since I've seen Moonstruck (Cher, Nicholas Cage), but my impression of Anthony the butcher was that he was emulating Cage's movie character, who was a butcher. But I can't be bothered to go to the library for a copy of Moonstruck to check it out and see if my memory is spot on or terribly faulty!
    As I recall, Nicolas Cage played a baker in Moonstruck. However, Anthony definitely reminded me of that character (Ronny Cammareri), too!

Closed Thread