Closed Thread
Page 22 of 30 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: 5/23/11 Show Thread **WEST COAST SPOILERS ONLY**

Re: 5/23/11 Show Thread **WEST COAST SPOILERS ONLY**

Quote Originally Posted by gardangels View Post
    they recycle them because they already have a fan following. I also think they look for someone who creates drama, and she did that with Brad's season.

She's very emotional with the crying, annoying the other girls last season, and then the over-excited hometown stuff. They look for that.

I don't think she's all that bad and I'd like to see her get stronger and more confident as the guys fall in love with her.

I thought that sparkly dress looked amazing on her, her hair could have been a bit more curly, but they were going for a romantic windblown thing I think
    I liked it better when they had a new person. It didnt work for Brad, it didnt work for Brad when he tried again. Oh well.I did like her dress, very much. I just wish we had a new someone we could get to like.

I haven't read the whole thread so sorry if this is mentioned or asked....but I guess Jeff's pic on the alphabet site is a black silhouette b/c of the "mask" facade??!
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

I'm not crazy about this season. I wasn't crazy about Brad's either but he changed my mind during the 1st episode. Sadly, Ashley didn't. All I wanted to do every time I saw her was fix her dang bangs - they were driving me CRAAAZY!! And she totally lost me when she said she wants her future husband to call her "cupcake" - really? Maybe I'm a bit biased b/c I had a pony named cupcake growing up, so hearing her say she wants to be called that cracked me up.
    Last edited by hepcat; 05-24-2011 at 02:03 PM.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

I'm watching online, through the first half now. So far, Ryan P. is my pick as most attractive. Kind of reminds me of Nathan Fillion.

Hey guys, please remember we don't allow links to other fan sites.

Also, if he hasn't taken the mask off yet in the show, that would be considered spoilers so no talk or pictures of what he looks like.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Ashley is 26
    I think Ashley has turned 27 since last season. I read that somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    I'm not crazy about this season. I wasn't crazy about Brad's either but he changed my mind during the 1st episode. Sadly, Ashley didn't. All I wanted to do every time I saw her was fix her dang bangs - they were driving me CRAAAZY!! And she totally lost me when she said she wants her future husband to call her "cupcake" - really? Maybe I'm a bit biased b/c I had a pony named cupcake growing up, so hearing her say she wants to be called that cracked me up.

ITA, hope the next episode is better, right now I am booooored....

Did like her dress, but you are right those bangs are all OVEr the place
    "Love Never Fails"

Quote Originally Posted by Daturian View Post
    JP looks like Heath Ledger! With less hair. I wanted to cry when I saw him come on screen. Miss Heath .. Hope she doesn't pick him. haha

Tim seemed alot older than her? I think either he was really not interested in her and decided to get drunk, and abuse the free drinks, or he was very shy and nervous and drank to get rid of the shyness but drank a bit too much.

William looks alot like The Duke of Cambridge with more hair.

Ashley is slightly annoying at times with her laughs and overboard expressions, is she bi-polar? seems to have very high highs, and very low lows.

"I want my future husband to call me cupcake". Really Ashley?

Yes, Prince William is exactly who I though of as well. They have the same kind of mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by gardangels View Post
    they recycle them because they already have a fan following. I also think they look for someone who creates drama, and she did that with Brad's season.

She's very emotional with the crying, annoying the other girls last season, and then the over-excited hometown stuff. They look for that.

I don't think she's all that bad and I'd like to see her get stronger and more confident as the guys fall in love with her.

I thought that sparkly dress looked amazing on her, her hair could have been a bit more curly, but they were going for a romantic windblown thing I think
    Oh I agree! She seems like a sweet girl, just overly perky. I'm excited to see what this season holds for her. Hopefully even if she doesn't find the man of her dreams it will help her with her confidence and maturity.

Quote Originally Posted by emusha View Post
    yea def agree bachfan -- the first guy out is ryan - getting a really good vibe from him he'll go far if not the final guy maybe he's a good candidate for the next bachelor...they were really giggle sitting together
    ben is another guy that stood out to me...
    Keep an eye on Ryan P for next Bachelor. His intro package was the first shown and so was Ali's and Ashley's during their seasons on the Bachelor. He seems like a really mature, handsome, nice guy who has his ducks in a row. This was the first episode, but he seems like bach material so far.

By the way, not too impressed with Mickey at first blush.

Closed Thread